9

Link to the spotify playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/65GSoQ7ik4s65VQJxRtLY0?si=512e87ae4286429d

Ayaka POV

My heart was racing. The night was full of fun and festivites and those moments we spent together were truly delightful. Her sweet smile, the stunning fireworks, and the tasty snacks as well. The whole night was truly magical. I was quite sleepy afterward though and the amount of people was overwhelming compared to what I am used to. I got lost in the fireworks and the mystical sky. All the sparkling bursts of color fizzling out and fading away. Fleeting moments of light. I will never forget this experience as it gave me a sense of childlike wonder. Not just the fireworks, being around her. She made me feel warm and cozy, like I can just relax. Her smile makes the world seem a bit brighter. I have never felt these feelings for someone before. I don't know what they are but I want to have more of them. Maybe I should relay this information to Thoma. He has all kinds of ideas for outings and hangouts. Maybe some tea at Komore Teahouse would be nice. Whenever I go with Thoma and Ayato, it is so calming. The tea and refreshments are wonderful. Not to mention the atmosphere as well. The quiet environment, the clean area, and the lack of people. It is never crowded. Taroumaru also loves Thoma and won't stop licking his face. I have occasionally seen Yoimiya walking Taromauru too. Maybe they could be friends?

Yoimiya POV

After getting home and getting ready for bed, I had a chat with Dad. He said I had one heck of a smile on my face and it seems like that night went by in a flash. While I couldn't take my eyes off the fireworks I also couldn't take my eyes of her. Her elegance and beauty are one thing but she just seemed so happy in the moment. I feel like I haven't seen this side of her before. She just seemed so engrossed and mesmerized with the night sky and I wish I could see it more. Her mellow grace and calm demeanor kinda reminds me of lavender sort of. With all those festivals I have helped with in past years, this one is truly my favorite. I would do anything to see that smile again. I couldn't sleep. The explosion of feelings and joy wouldn't let me. She just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy like. I should definitely go out with her again sometime. But this time, she can arrange everything. She probably has a knack for that stuff considering the whole Yashiro Commission thing. Whenever it is, I can't wait to see her again.

AN: Sorry for the shorter chapter, I have been busy af and am actually leaving for another trip for a week soon. I was on hiatus for a bit but while on the trip, I plan to write a lot. So stay tuned!