Chapter 2

Guns pov:

I was in our music room. Por was eating shabu shabu, winny was playing games,pat was sleeping, and yo was chatting in his phone while im writing songs.
I slapped the table loudly revealing a loud thud.my members look at me stunned and startled " we will win hotwave this time!" //i said in confidence raising my hand up// "but isnt our club known for just eating pork and shabu shabu?" //por replied// "not anymore" //i showed a grin still looking at the blank wall with passion// "uhm?" Yo and the members tried to look at what im looking and turned their head to me in a weird way as i stayed in the same position for 3 minutes.

I turned my head to pat who just got woken up "hey pat, find us some music performance competition" //with confidence//
Pat opened his computer and tried to search for shows and competition they can join "aw!" //all of us said in disapointment// "its not competition season" //por said in disapointment as we look down// "im just gonna go to the bathroom" //i said as they agreed//

I was walking in the hallway i saw in the wall there was a poster on the board "hotwave competition" i read. I took it and suddenly someone grabbed from me. I looked up to see who it was it was tinn "oy! Tinn when are you gonna stop being such a jackass??!" //annoyedqand frustrated// tinn gave me a smirk, tilted his head and raised his eyebrows
"Look we're so close might as well submit a love request" //gemini said in a filrting way// "no love request! only hate!" //i hissed and roared to him// i tried to get the poster from him but he was much more taller than me so he raised his hands up so i wouldnt reach it. "Oyy tinn!! Just give it to mee!!" // i said as i was annoyed// i pulled the poster as it got ripped into half. I look at it with sadness and disapointment. "That ones expired. Here this might suit your band" //tinn said slapping me in the face with a piece of paper// "OYYY!!! TINN!! You jackass!!" // i said rubbing the part he slapped in pain// i look at the paper and it was competition at a relegious festival on a temple. Inlook at it with confused and looked back to see if tinn was still there. //shocked// tinn was no longer there. I guess he must've went to a club meeting.

A: i got tired. Sorry this chapt is so short but i promise next sunday it will be much more longer