'Song About Me'

"Yeah, I heard your song but I wasn't impressed. So, you got your feels hurt and now you're feeling depressed, just because we had sex and it didn't last?"

(I'm not following the story behind this song bc the real song is not about love..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiziano's POV: 

My eyes open quickly, I just woke up from a nap. I rub my eyes and yawn quietly before looking to my side to see Squalo isn't there. As soon as I started to think of where he could be, I heard a guitar playing in the living room. I groan before getting up, wanting to stay in the comfort of the bed for longer. Once I'm finally out of bed I stretch a little before I leave the room. I finally leave the bedroom and start walking to the living room to see if it was Squalo playing the guitar. "Squalo? Is that you amore?" I say in a slightly deeper sounding voice due to just waking up. "Ah, yeah sorry.. I didn't wake you, did I?" He said, even if he did wake me up I wouldn't have minded. "No, you didn't, but since when did you know how to play the guitar?" I say before walking over to the couch he was sitting on and sit by him. "Well, I used to play when I was bored just for shits and giggles not expecting to actually learn how to play it, eventually I just learned I guess." He sounds confused like not even he knew that he knew how to. "Hm, interesting." I say before laying my head on his shoulder, I was still quite tired. "Tired still?" He said. "Mhm." I hum, while closing my eyes. I can hear him sigh before getting up from the couch and putting his guitar on the couch. I can feel him looking down at me before he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom. He puts me down on the bed and kisses my forehead. I can hear his footsteps start to leave. "Please don't leave.." I say rather quickly because he walks fairly quickly. I open my eyes and see him facing me looking confused. "Can you play the guitar for me to go to bed?" I say, mainly wanting him to stay in the room with me but also for him to not get bored. He doesn't say anything but instead leaves and not even seconds later walks back in with the guitar. He sat on the side of the bed and starts strumming the guitar. I watch his hand movements very precisely, amazed that he has this talent. I close my eyes, feeling my consciousness fading as the calming sound of the guitar plays and the smell of my husband is strong and making it feel like I could just melt away. I eventually and finally drift off to sleep.

Squalo's POV:

As I strum the guitar I start to see Tiziano's eyes getting heavy and I can tell he's struggling to stay awake. I look over at my hand movements for not even a moment and once I look back to him, he's asleep. He is so majestic when he's asleep, I'm glad I get to wake up everyday knowing I'm married to someone as beautiful and magnificent as him. I put my guitar down and lay down beside him. I pay attention to his slow breathing pattern, watching his chest go up and down as he breathes. I put my arms around him and kiss his forehead. I can feel his hands wrap around me. I stare out of the balcony window, and watch the clouds as a cuddle with Tiziano feeling the overwhelming feeling of calmness and warmth take over my body as I lay there. I love this feeling..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly I feel like this one sucked, but that's just my opinion. Also, sorry for this one being short, I had no idea what to do for this one so yeah. 😋😋 Word Count: 666 (im not even joking thats the finally word count)