CHAPTER.7

"Tch"

"Prince...." I said with a worried tone...what is Prince thinking?

"Just do what you want."and Prince left us already I could feel that he's mad....but why?

"Yuuki.." Ricko began.

"I'm sorry...for everything."Ricko...I could feel he's guilt and sorrow.

"Ricko..I too am sorry....I...I didn't thought about my words to you...I must have hurt you too so please forgive me."

"Of course I will because I love you Yuuki...I really love you at first I just don't understand these feelings for you but now I do.."

"Ricko...me too I love you.."

"Yuuki.."

"But...there's still one problem."

"What or who is it?"

"It's Prince...I'm worried about him...I could feel that he is planning something bad or even worse.."

"I understand you."

"Ricko...I have to talk to him first."

"But.." he answers back determined to get some answers

"Ricko." You looked at him patiently.

"Please try to understand me, things are really going fast.."

"Yuuki....."

"I have to go.."

He nod and wave a hand at me.

"Bye Ricko." and he grinned at me...things are really fast at first me and Ricko hated each other but now we get along just a while ago. Prince was nice to me but he suddenly became violent I don't really get my imagination huh.

"You're wrong Yuuki."

"Eh?"I turned my back and saw a girl she seemed to be familiar to me.....

"Who are you again?"

"..?! Seriously!? How many times should I say my name to you!?" She said with a angry but silly face.

I laughed at her expression and she gave me a frown.

"Hehe..yeah I'm sorry for laughing and forgetting your name."

"Hmph..I'm Haruka."

"Oh...hehe,"I smiled sheepishly while scratching my cheek.

"It's not your imagination."She suddenly said.

"What?"I stared at her confused.

"What do you mean this world is not my imagination I mean..."I stopped talking and sat down on the bench.

"*sigh*If it's not my imagination then why am I here?"I asked.

"It's because you chose it ."She said with a serious tone.

"What do you mean I'm chose it?"I asked curiously.

"You said you want to be in a world of imagination...so I granted it."

"What why did you not tell me?!"I asked her.

"You were not listening idiot."

"W-what?"I stood

"I told you before that it's our world right?"I gasped remembering the events of our first meeting.Why am I so stupid?

"Now I remember...."I said while looking down at my feet.

"I'm so stupid I thought that...I already in a world where I want to be."I said as beads of tears start to form at my eyes.

"Yuuki I'm really sorry but it's not my fault."She apologized and go to me.

"And at the same time I also forget something,"She said as she grabbed my shoulder.

"Wha-what is it?"I answered wiping the tears of my eyes.

"In this world there are rules...."She started.

"And you have to obey it and you can't get away from it."She continued.

"What are the rules?"I asked.

"Well the rules are just simple."

"First:You can love anyone there are no exceptions.
Second:You can't be a two timer or you'll get punished.
Third:If you kill someone you'll get obliterated."

"That's all?"

"Yes...I need to go now bye!"She said and left.

"What a weird day today...*Sigh*I miss home already..."