Prologue

Jewel went into her old hive and sat on her old throne chiming away with thoughts of how her hive used to be, then As news of a missing HiveWing reached Jewel's ears, she grew deeply concerned. Yellowjacket, a loyal and trusted member of Wasp's  army, had disappeared without a trace. The thought of him in danger haunted her thoughts, urging her to take action. Seeking answers, Jewel summoned Malachite. of authority and concern. "Yellowjacket has vanished, and I fear for his safety. His absence troubles me greatly." She continued. Malachite's tail  twitched in response to the dire news. "My Queen, I share your apprehension. Yellowjacket was always a dedicated and loyal HiveWing. His sudden disappearance is puzzling indeed." Malachite said, then bowed and went to sit down again lashing her tail. Jewel nodded, her eyes filled with determination. "We must discover whether Yellowjacket met with foul play or if he chose to leave our hive willingly. We owe it to him to find the truth." Jewel continued. Together, Jewel and Malachite embarked on a quest for answers, traversing diverse landscapes, from the flourishing jungles of the PoisonWing jungle to the desolate expanses of the Mysterious kingdom. They spoke with countless dragons, seeking any clues that might lead them to Yellowjacket's whereabouts. Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. Their relentless pursuit had brought them to the edge of their endurance. But Jewel knew their purpose was far too vital to abandon. Finally, they encountered a young HiveWing named Amber, who claimed to have recently encountered Yellowjacket. Hope flickered in Jewel's aged eyes as Amber shared her tale. "I stumbled upon a hidden valley," Amber exclaimed, her wings quivering with excitement. "There, I found Yellowjacket ruling over a kingdom he had established, separate from our own!" Amber cried. Jewel and Malachite exchanged surprised glances. A kingdom led by a single HiveWing outside their central hive was unheard of. Yellowjacket's boldness intrigued them both. "We must speak to Yellowjacket at once," Jewel declared firmly. "But we must approach him with diplomacy and understanding, not as adversaries." Jewel continued. With renewed determination, the trio set out towards the undiscovered kingdom, traversing treacherous terrain in search of Yellowjacket's sanctuary. Upon arriving, they were met with a hive that thrived with newfound prosperity, its architecture gracefully weaving through the landscape. Yellowjacket, now a regal figure cloaked in a vibrant golden armor, received them with unexpected warmth. He explained that he had grown tired of the rigid hierarchy of their old hive and yearned for a society built on collaboration and equality. Jewel listened intently, understanding the underlying pain and longing that led Yellowjacket to create his own kingdom. Recognizing the possibility of forging a new path for the HiveWings, she proposed a treaty between their hives, one that would foster a closer bond and preserve the essence of their shared heritage. Together, the three HiveWing leaders navigated through a delicate process of negotiation, eventually establishing a harmonious alliance that embraced both Yellowjacket's progressive ideals and the traditional wisdom of Jewel's reign. Through their shared efforts, they forged a brighter future for all HiveWings, allowing them to thrive in unity and strength. Above all, they taught their kin the power of compassion, understanding, and an open mind.