🌸(𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧) Marcy Wu

Requested by: SilverCloud1000

𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭😃

Fem!reader

.

.

.

Reader's pov

I head towards mine and Marcy's shared room as I held a tray full of the sweet cupcakes. This was her favorite back then and since my family owns a bakery it was kind of my hobby to bake pastries especially cupcakes.

Recently her and I have been dating for awhile. She confessed to me when we were stuck here in amphibia not too long before we managed to make our our friendship even more stronger than before.

And it's not like that we got feelings towards each other here in Amphibia the truth is that, Marcy has been my crush since we we're in 5th grade and we actually met when I parents introduce us when we were little since the both were in very good terms.

I smiled to myself as I got nearer to the room. I knocked on it three times before hearing a faint 'come in' at the other side.

I opened the door to only reveal Marcy watering one of the plants in here. I gently lay the tray down as I noticed something different at the way she dressed.

My eyes scanned her for a moment before realizing the she doesn't had her cape on this time. A blush crept towards my face as I walked towards her.

"Oh my~, you look hot without your cape." I said as I wrapped my arms behind Marcy's waist as she blushes.

"I-i d-do??" She stutters as I chuckle before kissing her neck which she squeaked a little from it.

"Y-y/n!" She said as she stops pouring water into the plant seeing that she already had over watered it.

"You always looks hot cupcake but me seeing you without your cape is a 10x more better. Also you do often get the cape on fire." March nervously chuckles at that.

"Yeah I usually did..." I only gave her a smirk before giving her another kiss then unwrapped my arms to only head towards the table and grab a cupcake.

"Here made this for you." The ravenette eyes widened as she gasps at the dessert that I was holding before she hurriedly went over to me.

"Is that what I think it is?!" I giggled at her cuteness as her eyes now had sparkles in them.

"Yep, red velvet cupcakes with ube frosting." I handed down to here as she takes a bite happily. "Added a little extra more frosting for my favorite girl." I winked at her as she blushes.

"Oh, hang on you had a bit of frosting there." I pointed out near her lips as she looks at me confused. "Here let me gwt it for ya."

I leaned down to get the frosting by kissing the corner of her lips. "Mmm, delicious."

Marcy face was now fully red like a tomato, as she froze in her spot. As I only laugh at her cuteness before calling out for her.

"Hey Marbles?... Mar-mar??.... Marcy?, Marcy!" I called out many times with her different nicknames.

Yep I think I broke her-

.

.

.

.

.

.

Every time now when I started to wonder around the castle or the city I tend to spot Marcy wearing her cape less often to which I smiled at that and also now there are less chances of her getting fire on her flammable cape.

Whenever I saw Marcy without her cape I usually greet her with a kiss on her cheeks, forehead or lips but there are times when I gently place a soft kiss on her nose but that happens rarely and mostly I prefer giving her kisses on her cheeks.

But with every kisses I gave her it always ended up with her into a blushy stuttering mess as I only either hugs her or chuckled in return.

_________________________________________

"Hey gorgeous." I said when I noticed Marcy reading a book in the library noticing once again her cape was off. I give her a kiss on her forehead before heading to read a book myself.

Marcy did look at me before giving me a sweet smile saying 'hello or hey' then look back at her book again to continue reading.

.

.

There were also times when I wrapped my arms around her seeing her without her cape more often makes me happy as I went to give her another kiss on her cheek but she turned her head to look at me to we ended up kissing each other on the lips. Not that we didn't like it of course so we kissed for a little longer since we were the only one's here in the room.

When we pulled apart our face were now covered in pink tint as Marcy hid her face into my chest innocently as she tries to hide her embarrassment.

I giggled knowing that she's still getting used to kissing passionately as hugged my bundle of joy tightly closer to me.

"Hey Marcy?"

"Yeah?" She looks up at me.

"I love you cupcake." Marcy gave me a smile while still blushing slightly.

"I love you to (n/n)."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

864 words