- 2 -

(7:25 pm )

Mom just told me the 'new neighbour' is coming for a dinner, and she ask me to dress up nicely so I would give a good impression to them.

I was helping my mom to serve the food and my most terrifying moment, the doorbell rang.

"Go welcome the guest."

I walk to the door, take a deep breath and unlock the door. I hang a fake smile on my face when I saw them. I bowed "Good evening Mr.Kwon, Ms.Kwon and Hoshi-ssi." "Thank you for inviting us over, here's some goods I bought as a gift for our first time meeting!" Ms.Kwon claims, handing a quite big bag of stuffs.

"Ah!! That's so kind of you Ms.Kwon!! Please come in, my mom can't wait to meet you guys!"

I welcomed them and they enter our house, as Hoshi winked to me while passing by me, making me grit my teeth.

Mom welcomed them and invited them for dinner first.

I escaped from the dining table after finishing my food, his parents was unexpectedly nice actually.

I was siting in the living room as mom don't allow me to go in my room because there's guest in the house, and it might be rude.

Hoshi came to be really soon, and he sit beside me "Hey. Wanna hang out later?"

"No, I prefer staying in my bed after dinner." I said.

"Oh come on. Just a little hang out won't hurt you."

"No-"

"Didn't you said you could do anything for me?"

"Fine. Maybe we could go out now so I could get enough sleep?" I said in tiring tones.

"Sure, let's go to my house."

I have no choices but to follow him to his house. He ask me to go in his room and wait for him.

I sit on the chair, and he came back with two cans of beer. He locked the door and approach me.

I opened the lid and sipped. He was taking a quite big gulp.

"Do you... drink and smoke often?" I asked, trying to make myself not to hate him, at the same time, trying to let him treat me better.

"I don't drink or smoke much. I just smoke when I'm kinda bored, and I only drink during parties, gathering or maybe when I'm broken."

Surprisingly I was able to chat with him like regular friends, without hate and anger. He was actually a quite interesting person except his cocky attitude to me.

After a few moments, he come close to me and my eyes was glued on his face. Except that cocky personality, his looks was actually a very admirable person. His features was very attractive, even tho his eyes was small but it was in a perfect look, like if he had a bigger eyes, it would make him looks like an alien, so I think this small eyes is totally perfect to fit his face. And that lips. So cherry coloured and kissable, I would risk to try it-

"Should I kiss you?" he cut me off, and I gulps "N-No of course, I don't want to kiss a-"

It wasn't a kiss, but it was close to one, and he knew it. Instead of giving me a kiss, he come close to my ear and whisper something to me.

"I would love to see you in that underwear you bought."

He moved backward a little to see my reaction, and I was choked on his words.