Chapter 1: The First Strike

Zino: If I kill the rest of humanity.. If I complete my goal. Will I finally be free?

*Zinos stares at his new creation*

*in the year 2014*

Damian: *narrating* It was the year 2014, just after the war, humanity had reached its last possible attempt of improvement. Technology destroyed us, nuclear warfare brought annihilation.

Damian: *narrating* After the techno bombs dropped, radiation levels levelled the planet with zero effort.

Damian: *narrating* Countries started to decay as humans ran to safety. Almost the brink of extinction. It was too late, only around 5 million outsiders came. The rest, gone. Wiped off the face of this planet. Forced to come to Romania. Which is where, the story begins.

*in a town of Romania, three 11 year olds*

Ibrahim: *throws rocks at the small river* Ever since... The Advanced Nuclear Warfare took place. Life's been nothing but boring!

Ibrahim: Without no technology, no phones, no consoles, no good fun!

Ibrahim: Tch! Are you even listening! Damian!

Damian: Oh right, sorry. Also, you know it's illegal now to carry any sort of technology.

Ibrahim: What? They think an 11 year old could blow up the whole country now?

Damian: No, because the end of the world relied heavily on technology they've put a halt onto that.

Ibrahim: But I don't get it, some stupid Russian idiot set off a few buttons and shouted a few things that got everyone pissed, so what!

*continues to throw stones*

Ibrahim: I'm just saying, I'm tired of this new world man. Everything gone back to the 19th century which is frankly tragic.

Damian: It's been 5 months Ibrahim. Time you call it quits.

Ibrahim: Huh?

Damian: Everyone stopped complaining ages ago, yet you're still frustrated.

Ibrahim: Frustrated?! What the heck, I thought you actually understood me!

Damian: I do but... Ibrahim. In this current world, being naïve, being foolish. Will not get you anywhere.

*Ibrahim is disgusted by Damian*

Damian: Let's go, I wanna buy a few things from the market.

Ibrahim: Right...

*they walk towards the market that is very busy*

Ibrahim: *thinking* How is everyone so contempt with this world? The outbreak of the outsiders? The food shortages? The politics?

Damian: Yeah hey, could I buy these fruit please? Two peaches and 3 plums.

Shopkeeper: That will be 4.20lei.

*Damian gives the shopkeeper the money*

Damian: Thank you, have a nice day-

Ibrahim: Damian, are you ready?

Damian: Mhm.

*Ibrahim and Damian walk through the town*

Ibrahim: Oradea is pretty much the same huh..

Damian: What do you mean.

Ibrahim: Oh it's.. Nothing. Just mumbling.

*they both hear a couple of girls*

Female Bully 1: Go back to where you came from you homeless outsider!

Female Bully 2: *pushes Maria* Stupid immigrant!