Break up 💔

(In case you guys didn't know, Christopher is Andrew's step-father. Christopher had a husband (William) who died in a accident. William ex-partner had his son (Andrew) and left. Leaving William to be alone with his son, until he found Christopher. Christopher knew Andrew since he was 1, so Andrew sees him as a real father.)

Third-Person POV:

Andrew was at home applying medicine to his wounds, "How can I be so blind?!" Andrew mumbled.

"All those times he cheated, and all I did was kiss his ass," Andrew muttered.

"What the hell do I look like, submissive dog?!" Andrew yelled.

Andrew grabbed some of his medicine and walked outside of the bathroom, his Dad was standing in the hallway.

"Oh shit, he's going to see my injuries," Andrew thought to himself.

"I'll just walk backwards." Andrew thought to himself.

Andrew turned around and started to walk weirdly and his Dad noticed.

"Are you okay son?" Christopher asked.

"Yup! I'm great!" Andrew said sheepishly.

"Why are you walking backward?" Christopher laughed.

"Just practicing," Andrew said.

"Alright whatever," Christopher chuckled.

"I'm going to take a shit then I'll buy us some pizza," Christopher said.

"Okay, sounds great," Andrew stated.

Christopher walked passed Andrew and opened the bathroom door, but he forgot to say something so he turned around but Andrew ran to his room already.

Christopher shrugged his shoulders and went into the bathroom, he looked on the sink to see pain relievers.

"What the hell?" Christopher thought to himself.

Christopher grabbed the pills and rushed to Andrew's room.

Christopher knocked on Andrew's door, "We need to talk," Christopher stated.

"Not right now." Andrew said.

"Not right now?" Christopher scoffed under his breath.

Christopher crossed his arms, "I'm not going to ask again." Christopher said.

"No." Andrew ranted.

Christopher questioned what happened to him because he was fine five minutes ago.

"5"

"Dad, why do you always have to count down?" Andrew said.

"4"

"Da-

"3"

"2"

"..."

The door opened a little and Andrew showed the side of his face.

"What's up? Wanna sit down and have ice cream?" Christopher asked.

"No! I want you to leave me alone!" Andrew shouted.

Christopher looked down at the ground and put his hand over his face in frustration.

"Mamá... voy a conseguir ese cinturón." Christopher mumbled.

Christopher looked back at Andrew side face, "Listen here! I'm not going to tolerate this behavior!" Christopher said.