Chapter 1- Return of the Exorcist

I roamed the empty hallways with Lenalee. I had just returned from a mission. True, I may have been exhausted but, I wanted to see everyone. "So Unmei, we have a new Exorcist. His name is Lavi. His innocence is his hammer." Lenalee said as I smiled. "How nice." She giggled. We talked for a while until we turned a corner and I ran right into someone. I fell backwards and landed on my back as the person landed on top of me. "I'm sorry. I should be paying more attention." I shook my head. "It was mine." He got up and helped me up. "I'm Lavi." He shook my hand. "Lavi, this is Unmei." Lenalee said. "Ah. Are you new?" He asked. "I've been here since I was a child." His jaw dropped. "Wha-?" He said. I giggled. "I'll see you around." I said as I waved to them and left. "Wow." Lavi said. "I think, I'm in love." Lenalee whacked him on the head with her clip board. "You say that about every woman you see." He rubbed his head. "I mean it this time. I just feel so different around her." Lenalee smiled. "Then, maybe you are." Lavi smiled. "She's just like me and you." Lavi looked confused. "How?" She smirked. "You'll find out soon." And with that, Lenalee left a confused Lavi.