a shocking discovery

It was a very normal day for meruem, he was minding his business when suddenly he heard a loud loud scream
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANANDNDNJDJDNDKEKEKDHDHHSHSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" the person screamed
Meruem, being the prissy princess he was, did not like the interruption. he stormed off to where the sound came from. meruem arrived in the garden, and saw pouf, his dramatic.....cute....segsy royal guard.............
"IM SO STUPID IM NOT WORTHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1" pouf cried out, meruem stared at him, completely flabbergasted. meruem didn't know why tf pouf was crying, and it annoyed him.
"r u ok....." meruem asked
Pouf started to cry more when he heard meruems voice
"oml this dramatic bitch" meruem thought to himself.........but....somehow........really......really......hot..........
"erm uhm do u like want a hug or sm??"
"WAAAA I DONT DESERVE SUCH KIND AND GENTLE TREATMENT!!!!!"
meruem kinda just awkwardly wrapped his big strong green man arms around pouf and patted him on the back, pouf was still sobbing uncontrollably.
"shhhhhhhhh don't cry your too segsy i mean your doing a good job as my guard haha" meruem didn't know what was wrong with him...he was having gay thoughts...pouf is making him..have gay thoughts...
*anime heartbeat sound* "s-s-s-sire.................you think...i-i-i-i'm...s-s-segsy......??1??!!??1!1" pouf was bamboozled.
"well....if i so say so myself...you are quite babygirl."
*poufs eyes fill with twinkles and hearts* "s-s-s-s-s-s-sire....you are also pretty daddy yourself...."
meruem bites his lip, pouf tucks his hair behind his ear cutely
"i never realized how cute you were shawty.."
"sirrreee...stawp...!!!'" pouf was trying to keep his cool, but inside, he was giggling and kicking his feet and twirling his hair.
suddenly, meruem moves closer to him, like really close, his big voluminous boy lips were inches away from poufs,
"may i?" meruem asks
"yes please...zaddy..."
Meruem suddenly smooches pouf, his smooch was full of force and yet it was gentle.
"s-s-s-s-s-sire..."
"your so cute bbg..."
Meruem and pouf smooch for a long time, idk how long, but a long time. the two gays r so distracted that they don't see the balding furry, welfin recording them.
"ew......." welfin whispers,
Welfin gets a devious and dubios idea, a mischievous and evil smile creeps up his nasty ass face,
"my facebook friends will hear about this!!!" welfin remains silent, watching from afar.
after a long long long ass time, pouf and meruem stop smooching,
"s-s-s-sire...i love this but....it's forbidden!!!!!!!!"
"so what?" meruems voice was incredibly deep and filled with daddyness
"oh....my.....lordy lord....your so segsy........." pouf was completely head over heels with this green 5 foot tall man.
"so r u my little butterfly twink."
"ilysm my purpose for life"
"ilyt my dramatic little emotional unstable mess"
pouf and meruem seemed to have a happy ending........for now......