Perfect Day 1/2

AN: all pictures contained in this book are from Pinterest and aren't mine.

Dear Diary

Today has been perfect. I woke up early so I was able to do everything I wanted to do.

Monday, September 2nd.
4:30 am.

*Alarm beeping*
*Drowsily turns off the alarm*
*Sits up quickly and rubs eyes sleepy*
*Yawns and sluggishly arises off the bed*
*Ascends on the floor, proceeding to stretch side to side*
"Finally I've woken up at my scheduled time. But I'm seriously exhausted. I guess I might as well take a shower to awaken me" I say, talking to myself.
*Yawns and stretches simultaneously as I lead myself to the bathroom*
*Turning the knob, I sigh of relief*

"I'm so glad I finally get to take a shower before school. Usually, everyone takes one and by the time they're done I have to be out the door" Saying as I smirk innocently.
*

I lock the door, put on my shower playlist, and undress*
*As I do so I jam to myself, after my dance sesh I enter the shower.*
*Humming*
"Oh my gosh!!" Squeals quietly while stimming a bit "I love this song!"
*Dances to "Average by Sushi Soucy" and continues showering*

I took my time while showering because of how much I enjoy doing so. And I even dressed up!

5:00 am

I exited the shower, dried off, and headed off to my room turning off my playlist until I returned to my room. I turned my music back off and lotioned my body before putting on a really cute outfit.

 I turned my music back off and lotioned my body before putting on a really cute outfit

The outfit she's wearing

I felt nice and pretty.

"This outfit is amazing. Now it's time to put my makeup on! I'm so excited, my day so far is going great."

Time leap: 30 minutes

*Completes makeup*

"Wow. I look beautiful, this outfit is finished."