Diadem on GoodNovel

Hi everyone! How are you all? I hope you are all doing fine. I just have an announcement to make regarding my story, 'Crown Series #1: Diadem'.

I plan on making it exclusively on GoodNovel by the month of August, 2nd week. I will remove some of the chapters (Prologue to Chapter Four will remain here) and will only be available on GoodNovel. I know this is a sudden announcement but you can support me there by buying coins or watching ads to unlock the chapters. I am not forcing you all to purchase the story but if you want to read it, you can read it here. I am also following the contract that I signed with them, I hope you all can understand <33.

And for the Part 2 of Diadem, I will also move it to GoodNovel once I finish writing it here first. Yes, the Part 2 will be completed here first before I transfer it on GoodNovel but Special Chapters are not included.

The story is also available at Readoo, so you can read it there by watching ads. But I highly recommend GoodNovel, since it's edited & special chapters are there.

 But I highly recommend GoodNovel, since it's edited & special chapters are there

You can ask me questions on the comment box and I'll answer each of them! <33

Thank you all & have a good day! <33