new love (1/2)

"hey chuya wanna do a double suwerslid with me?" Dazai asked trying to get a different answer this time“Dazai if you keep asking dumb questions eventually you will become dumb yourself”chuya said staring at him like he was dumb "chibi whyy" dazai said being weird “I just said stop asking dumb questions dumbass”chuya Said annoyed" I blame m*ir your like this" dazai said getting a little upset *pulls knife* “What was that? If anyone made me like this it was you, brat”chuya said with the knife offlly close to dazai "IT WAS A JOKE!!"dazai said panicked a little “Grrrrrr I HATE YOU”chuya said  putting the knife down "Yeah that's why we live together"*being an ass* (even tho bro just got a knife pulled on him)*Shakes head* “You’re such an idiot Dazai” " I know you are but what am i"*runs out* *throws knife at the wall aggressively* “YEAH YOU BETTER RUN YOU BASTARD”you could hear chuya scream from the hallway dazai was in the living room "HATRACK!" Chuya could hear dazai yell at him“WASTE OF BANDAGES” chuya yelled back "AT LAST I DONT TRY AND MAKE MYSELF LOOK BETTER WITH HATS!!*“OH YEAH?! AT LEAST I DONT WEAR MORIS DUMB COAT EVERYWHERE LIKE A SECURITY BLANKET YOU 5 YEAR OLD”"IM 22 AND LOOK MY AGE YOU NEED SOME MILK!"“I DRINK MILK!! PISS OFF ABOUT MY HEIGHT JACKASS”""piss off about my hight jackass" MAYBE I WOULD IT YOU DIDN'T LOOK 15 STILL!!"“WELL UNLIKE YOU I ACTUALLY ACT MY AGE”"AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T GROW UP WHIS M*RI AS A "DAD" YA BITCH!"*sigh* “Quit wasting my time I still have shit to do today and I actually take my job seriously instead of trying to commit s**cide 24/7 so if you don’t mind I’ll be going now”"Hmph I take my job seriously when I need to" it had finally calmed down in the house and Truth is Chuuya actually feels bad for Dazai and his past but he has enough of his own problems"I'm not all games chuya!"“Tchh Is that so?”"Yes it is I can be serious I just like being what I never got to be"*crosses arms**glares* “Whatever. Prove it then” (damn that was deep)"I have when we've fought together"*walks up to the clock*Chuuya sighs and pulls his knife back out of the wall, putting it away silently, lost in thought about the memories of their past as partners"I have to get going now tho"*leaves*“About time!” *watches Dazai leave**flips chuya off*"yeah yeah asshat"*ignores Dazai and makes his way in the opposite direction**thinks about how he misses when Dazai was in the port mafia… even though he would never admit it to the other man**listens to his song**turns to at him*" hey did you lock the door!?"“To the appartment?!”"YES!"“NO I THOUGHT YOU DID?!”"I LEFT FIRST IT WAS YOUR JOB THIS TIME!!""WE BOTH AGREED TO WOEVER LEFT LAST HAD TO LOVK THE DOOR!!!"“FINE!! I’LL GO LOCK IT! UGHHH”"GET YOUR ASS TO WORK I WILL YA DAMN DOG!!"“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DOG?!” *suddenly Chuuya is at Dazais throat knife drawn again**laughs*"get your ass to work"*at the door**growls* “I hate you.” *Turns back around and heads in the direction he was originally going*"Yeah thats why were roommates"*locks the door and heads the other way**scoffs and keeps walking*[time skip to after work]*drags his feet on the way to the door because he is exhausted* “That was such a drag” *unlocks door and walks in**drinking*"hey chuya~"*saunters over to Dazai* “Give me some of that” *snatches the bottle of liquor and starts drinking*"Arnt you a wine boy?"“Normally. Does it look like I care right now?”*coughs*“This shit is nasty how do you drink this”"I normally drink it"*staring at him*“Tchh whatever” *glares back**smiles*"yk if you weren't an asshole all the time you would be my type"*walks to his room*“The hell is that supposed to mean?!” *follows him*"If you didn't act like a bitch you would be my type"*takes off jacket* dazai said again looking at him like he was stupid “Yeah well if you weren’t a dumbass suicidal maniac maybe I wouldn’t bitch at you so much” *watches Dazai remove his jacket secretly admiring him*"I'm only like this cause of your dumb boss"*rolls eyes*"now get out so I can change"*crosses arms* “And what if I don’t leave? What are you gunna do about it?”"Damn perv"*grabs clothes*“Screw you”chuya proceeds to not move "Your the one trying to watch me change"“Fine.” *flicks Dazai off and leaves**changes*"yeah yeah fuck you too"“I’d prefer you didn’t your not even my type” He says from outside the door I think the alcohol is getting to him chuya said to himself knowing what he just said was a lie*mutters*"yeah that's why you were starting at me"*walks out and laves**rolls eyes* “I’m just bored”"Whatever have fun alone"*walks off*“Better than being with you jackass” *walks to his own room*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HEY GUYS NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE LEMON IN IT AND A LOT! THIS HAS 912 WORDS HAVE A GOOD DAY!