11-20

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 11 The Female Warrior of the Kingdom of Light Uncle
  Zhang looked serious, "Then I have to buy some food!"

  He recalled: "I think there was a snow disaster in 1988, and the snow was almost two meters high, and it broke again. The electricity was cut off, the water was cut off, and there was no food, so I tightened my belt and stayed at home for a week, and I heard that someone died."

  Zhou Fang passed by and snorted, "Isn't it just a sudden drop in temperature and snow, what's there to be afraid of? Yes, Xu Huanyu, I'm afraid you've watched too many videos, and you're starting to fool people." "

  Auntie, it seems that you are not only old but also like dogs and mice." Xu Huanyu rolled her eyes.

  "Xu Huanyu, why are you so uneducated! I'm so young and beautiful and you actually call me auntie!" "

  Are you as young and beautiful as me?" Xu Huanyu turned her head back, and looked disgusted again, "Hey, look at the corners of your eyes , are you going to compare the size with a pigeon egg? With a sharp chin, you are not afraid to lower your head and stab yourself to death, and this... This thing is so big, you are not afraid of exploding on a plane, hey, what a scary one Auntie..."

  Xu Huanyu trembled as she said that, and quickly slipped away.

  "Ah!" Zhou Fang stomped on the spot angrily, really hating Xu Huanyu to death.

  But still gritted his teeth and chased after him, "Xu Huanyu, let me ask you something!"

  "I don't know." Xu Huanyu was impatient.

  "You know! I saw you riding in Dr. Chi's car just now. Are you familiar? What's the relationship?" "It's none of your

  business."

  Zhou Fang looked attentively, "Is he rich? Look at the car he drives today for more than one million yuan?"

  "Two million yuan is none of your business."

  "Oh, what you said, you have his WeChat account, push it to me, and I will treat you to dinner then "

  "I don't look like I can't afford to eat, can you please?"

  Zhou Fang was upset, "Xu Huanyu, don't think I don't know what you think, you want to be with him too!"

  Xu Huanyu stopped, "Oh, stop!" Pointing at Zhou Fang, "Don't think that everyone is with you Same, I wish I could be with all the men in the world."

  Zhou Fang was furious, "What nonsense are you talking about!"

  "Well, I'm talking nonsense, so why are you so anxious?" Xu Huanyu asked funny, "Oh, it's not yours to want a man Wrong, but it's wrong to think about a man who doesn't belong to you."