46-50

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  There are 6 floors in the Hongyun Building, and the 5th floor is frozen. Several people patrolled around and saw no one, which means that no one has been to this area so far!
  The few people were ecstatic, and they got in through the window non-stop.

  Divided into two groups, Xu Huanyu and Chi Li were in charge of the first, second and third floors, and Yang Darong was in charge of the fourth, fifth and sixth floors.

  Water and food are their main goals, and other warm clothes and daily necessities are mainly urgent needs.

  The shops near the window were already in a mess, and Xu Huanyu didn't bother to look at them, so she pulled Chi Li and walked past, walking to the middle of the mall.

  The shops in the middle are basically intact, and the materials in the shops are neatly placed on them.

  Passing by a good product store, Xu Huanyu took out a snakeskin bag, filled half of the snacks in the bag, and then put them all into the space.

  Chi Li carried the snakeskin bag and followed Xu Huanyu.

  Seeing a mother and baby store, Xu Huanyu thought about it, Zhang Minghui and the others could use it.

  I took out a new snakeskin bag, which contained five or six cans of milk powder, as well as some baby clothes, diapers, sleeping bags, wraps, baby skin care products, baby soap, shampoo, shower gel, and bath sponges Wait, the snakeskin bag is full, and the rest will be lost.

  When passing by the restaurant, she went to the kitchen to check. There were a lot of meat in the freezer. In the temperature of tens of degrees below zero, all of them were frozen hard. They were all within the expiration date and could be eaten. Freezing is a bit of a hassle.

  Xu Huanyu put some into snakeskin bags, and threw the rest into the space.

  There are some iron pans, sticky boards, knives and so on on the stove, and there are bowls and chopsticks, plates, and spoons below, but Xu Huanyu doesn't use them and doesn't bother to take others' used ones.

  In the end, three cans of gas were taken away.

  The gas tank was a bit heavy, and Chi Li couldn't lift that much by himself, so Xu Huanyu simply sat on a chair in the corridor, waiting for them to come and find her.