24 | 𝕗𝕝𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖

"eliana!....eliana!" i couldn't faintly hear my name being said by a familiar person. suddenly, someone punched me in the arm and i shot wide awake. matt stood there smiling that i was finally awake. "what the hell!" i yelled covering my arm. "she's awake!" matt yelled. he stretched out his arm to help me up. "get your fucking hand away from me." i said swatting his hand and standing up and walking towards the kitchen. "morning." i said yawning. "hey." nick said. "im hungryyy." olive said whining. "then eat." chris said with a blank face. we all stared at each other silently before we all erupted in laughter. "im down for waffle house." nick said. "me too." i said raising my hand. "okay let me get my keys." matt said. i looked at olive and olive looked at me. she knew what i was thinking. we both started sprinting out the front door and hopped in the car. we grabbed the accessories we had hidden under the seat the night before. i put on a ladybug tu-tu, wings, and antenna. and olive had the same thing on, but as a bee. we waited for the boys to get in the car, and when the opened their car doors they paused. "what the fuck are you wearing?" nick asked laughing. "i have no idea what your talking about." i said innocently. matt was just laughing as he turned the car on. we drove to waffle house and got out of the car. "no no no. you are NOT wearing that in there." nick said stopping us. "pleaaasse?" i said with my hands together. "no. go take that immature shit off" nick says pointing to the car. i scoffed and rolled my eyes walking back to the car and me and olive took the stuff off. "what can i get you?" the waitress asked us when we sat down inside. "chocolate chip waffle." nick said. "um, just chocolate milk please." i said. "i'll get a hash brown." olive said. and chris and matt had ordered bacon and a regular waffle.

"so proud of you nick." i said. "why?" nick asks. "because you didn't get a fucking blueberry waffle this time!" i said smiling. "i will stab you with this fucking fork if you don't shut your ass up." nick threatened. "oh no!" i said pretending to be scared. matt, olive and chris giggled. i haven't seen chris's smile in a while. i smiled over at chris who smiled back. "what time do you leave?" olive asks. everyone's smile drops, including mine. "uhh, at two i think." i said taking a sip of my chocolate milk. "okay." olive said with an excited smile. why is she happy? chris looked at me and i looked down not wanting to make eye contact. i knew he was upset about me leaving, but he also understood that i had to go. matt cleared his throat and spoke to break the silence. "we're gonna drive you to the airport." "okay." i said with a frown. once we were all done eating, we paid and left to go back to my house. "what time is it?" i ask when i unlock my front door and walk in. "11:21" nick says after checking his phone. "it would be best to leave for the airport in the next 30 minutes." olive says. "yeah. um, im gonna go grab my bags." i say and walk upstairs.

once i get to my room, i go to the bathroom and wash my face. then i get dressed in my airport and plane clothes and put on some mascara. i grab my luggage and go down stairs. "i'll go put it in the car eliana." matt says with a slight smile taking the luggage out of my hands and walking out the door. i sigh and go over to the couch and throw myself onto it. "hi baby." my mom says sitting next to me. "i know this is hard for you. you've never done this before but i believe that this is the right thing." i look up to her. "i love you mom." i say quietly. "i love you too eliana." my mom said back to me. "c'mon. you've got to get to the airport. the boys are going with you?" she asks. "yeah." i say sitting up. "lets get you to the car." my mom says grabbing my hand and leading me outside. "i love you and i hope you travel safely. don't talk to strangers and don't get into anyones car unless you know them." my mom says with a smile. i roll my eyes with a smile in response. "i know." she pauses before giving me a big hug and me returning the gesture. "bye baby." she said to me. "bye mom." i said hugging her before turning and hopping in the back seat next to nick and olive.