UNEXPECTED QUEST

LAN KINGDOM IMPERIAL COURT

Ministers and every high ranking person of kingdom were presented in the court.

Qiren, Lan Xichen and Yao were sitting on their respective seat. They were waiting for arrival of king.

King Wangji appear in imperial court. He was dressed in his king attire. But today he was having something that dont not belongs to him (Wei Ying pendent). He was little bit off due to last night incident. But no one can read his cold face except his elder brother. Right now he is not interested in the court but he want to finish his king duty as soon as possible so that he can go for search his little omega.

Wangji bow in front of his uncle, brother and brother in law. As they were his elders and sit on his throne.

Qiren get up from his sit and came in front of everyone before he could say anything one guard came inside and inform everyone that "Wei" royal family have arrived in the palace.

'They arrived early' Qiren thought and nodded toward guard.

Qiren dismiss today's court.

King Wei Changse and his queen Canse Sanren were worried. They were waiting eagerly for arrival of Lan family in the living room of palace.

Qiren and his family enter in the living room.

Wangji amd Xichen bow in front of them.

Suddenly queen spoke.

Canse Saren: Qiren, where is he. Is he safe?

Wei Changse hold Canse Saren's hand and gave apologize look to Qiren for his wife outburst.

Qiren: Its ok Weiwei and Saren, i can understand your situation. After all she is mother after your son went missing from last night. Don't you both worry he is okay and safe.

Xichen: yes uncle and aunt, when he arrived in palace, aYao is with him all night. He will be here anytime. And you can examine him by yourself. Now calm down and have sit.

Everyone take their sits.

(Wangji was seeing this silently as he was not bothered from this. He was lost in his own world.)

Changse : thank you so much Qiren for informing us with butterfly messenger that our son is safe at your place.

QIREN: its ok Weiwei, a-ying is also part of my family. And he is most precious for us and for you too.by the way, Weiwei Canse, meet your future son-in-law Wangji. And Wangji they are you future in-laws.

Wangji get up and bow in front of Wei couple. And go back to his sit.

Qiren: we received your message and we were coming to your kingdom for discussion but sudden change of situation. We can talk here as a-ying and wangji are here.

Wei Changse: Qiren, i dont want to hide anything from you.A-ying run away from home because he dont wanna get married. He want to enjoy his life. He wanna explore the world and help peoples by his abilities. Yesterday We told him about his betrothal and marriage on his 18th birthday. But he dont know that he betrothed to Lan kingdom's king. Because he didn't let us complete our talk and run away.

Wangji was not interested at all. He was running out of patients due to delay in search of his little omega.

Sudden Canse notice a pendent in Wangji's hand. She recognised that pendent because it was given by her to his son. And it is specially designed by her.