He's back.

🅝🅞🅑🅞🅓🅨 🅟🅞🅥
"Ring ring!" The bell has rang. It was time for everyone to go back to class.
Ⓢⓤⓩⓨ ⓟⓞⓥ
Ugh why must the bell ring now. I need to tell that ugly girl not to steal the new guy from LA. "Chorong, I am warning you. There is a new student coming. He is from LA. Don't steal him, HIS MINE.
Ⓙⓐⓢⓔⓐⓒⓐ ⓟⓞⓥ
I seriously hate this girl. Why would I steal a guy from her. But who will like Suzy? I know she is pretty and stuff. But she is damn rude and cunning. I also promise that I will not date anyone except Mark. I wonder if Mark has like me...
Ⓜⓐⓡⓚ ⓟⓞⓥ
Well, this school is big and nice. I just need to work hard so that I can debut sooner. Where is the classroom Gosh. I am lost on my first day?!? "Erm excuse me, do u know where is class 2A." " Ya sure follow me. I am in the same class as you",the girl said coldly.
Ⓙⓐⓢⓔⓐⓒⓐ ⓟⓞⓥ
Seriously I am so pissed with Suzy. I don't even know why I am in the same class as Suzy. All the guys in my class are stupid gosh! All of them turn crazy when Suzy enters? Is she an angel? I was walking to the classroom feeling pissed a guy ask me where was class 2A. I told him coldly and I think he is scared of me. Finally I reach the classroom.
s̸u̸z̸y̸ p̸o̸v̸
While boys were busy giving me presents, ms park cough so loudly that everyone was looking at her.
Class, we have a new student from LA. Please introduce yourself.
M͢a͢rk͢ p͢o͢v͢
Hi, I am Mark than from LA. Nice to meet you guys. *wink*
N͢o͢b͢o͢d͢y͢ p͢o͢v͢
When Mark wink at the girls all the girls blush except chorong/jaseaca.
D͢a͢h͢y͢u͢n͢ p͢o͢v͢
When Mark wink I notice that everyone
Was blushing except chorong. She had a shock face and I wonder why? Is the new guy chorong childhood friend?
Ⓙⓐⓢⓔⓐⓒⓐ ⓟⓞⓥ
I am so shock, he is Mark tuan? My childhood friend!!! MARK TUAN IS BACK.
T͢O͢ B͢E͢ C͢O͢N͢T͢I͢N͢U͢E͢D͢.
🅳🅾 🆄 🅶🆄🆈🆂 🆃🅷🅸🅽🅺 🅼🅰🆁🅺 🆂🆃🅸🅻🅻 🆁🅴🅼🅴🅼🅱🅴🆁 🅹🅰🆂🅴🅰🅲🅰? ⒸⓄⓃⓉⒾⓃⓊⒺ ⓇⒺⒶⒹⒾⓃⒼ😏