Remember me?

Mark, please sit beside chorong.
Ⓙⓐⓢⓔⓐⓒⓐ ⓟⓞⓥ
Oh gosh. Mark is sitting with me ?? I am so happy but I wonder if he still remembers me:(
Ⓜⓐⓡⓚ ⓟⓞⓥ
When the teacher told me to sit beside a girl named chorong. I realized it was the girl who lead me to the classroom. I think I should thank her.
"Erm hi:) your name is chorong rite? Anyways thx for helping me just now. Let's be friends?"
Ⓙⓐⓢⓔⓐⓒⓐ ⓟⓞⓥ
No problem and sure we can be friends. When I heard Mark telling me lets be friends? I felt hurt. He doesn't remember me. Maybe I should tell him my English name and he may remember me!! "You are from LA right? I am from LA too:) u can call me jaseaca if u want.
Ⓜⓐⓡⓚ ⓟⓞⓥ
Wow she is from LA too. Finally I have a friend who can talk English with me!!! " Okay hi jaseaca:) it's really nice meeting you."
Ⓙⓐⓢⓔⓐⓒⓐ ⓟⓞⓥ
He doesn't remember me at all:( looks like he really hates me huh. He doesn't even remember me or recognize. I just put on my earphone and forget whatever have happen. Maybe he is just faking, maybe he recognize me? MAYBE.
Ⓝⓞⓑⓞⓓⓨ ⓟⓞⓥ
After weeks with Mark, jaseaca and Mark were best friends.
Ⓜⓐⓡⓚ ⓟⓞⓥ
Hey jaseaca:) * put hands over shoulder. Wanna hang out after school? We have not been hanging out since our finals.
Ⓙⓐⓢⓔⓐⓒⓐ ⓟⓞⓥ
When I was walking to the cafeteria, Mark suddenly came up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I was blushing like crazy. WAKE UP JASEACA!!! He doesn't even remember you. Mark ask me wheather I wanna hang out and I said yes. When we were in the cafeteria, Mark took down his hand from my shoulder and I wonder why.
Ⓜⓐⓡⓚ ⓟⓞⓥ
When I was walking to the cafeteria with jaseaca, I saw Suzy my girlfriend. I remember that I was suppose to tell jaseaca about Suzy and my relationship and I forgot. I took down my hand that was on jaseaca shoulder and I walked up to Suzy and hold her hand. I pull Suzy to jaseaca and told jaseaca we are dating.
Ⓢⓤⓩⓨ ⓟⓞⓥ
When Mark told jaseaca we were dating, I was so happy to see jaseaca so upset serves her right. I wanted to make her sad by kissing Mark in front of her.
Ⓙⓐⓢⓔⓐⓒⓐ ⓟⓞⓥ
When Mark was holding hands with Suzy and walking towards me, I felt angry, sad and JEALOUS.
When Mark told me he and Suzy are dating,I wanted to cry but I must stay strong. But when Suzy kissed Mark in front of me, I could not take it and shouted,"DONT YOU REMEMBER ME!!!!" After shouting, I ran away and ran up to the rooftop.
Ⓜⓐⓡⓚ ⓟⓞⓥ
When Suzy kissed me, I was blushing. Till I realized jaseaca is here I quickly stop and turn to jaseaca. When I turn, I saw an angry jaseaca. Suddenly, she shouted and said"DONT YOU REMEMBER ME!!!!" And she ran away. I wonder what she meant by not remembering her.
Ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ.....