pervert like you

he said and started to walk towards her and she started to take steps back. When her legs hit the bed she pushed him and said

Yn- pervert just go to sleep I'll just sleep on the couch and tomorrow we will clean your room.

After finishing her sentence she leaves the room as fast as she can. Jimin saw her leaving and started laughing.

JIMIN- ohh God her face, she is cute ( laugh)

AFTER HALF AN HOUR

jimin was already in his room laying in his bed ( i mean in yn's room and her bed ) when the door suddenly opened and here is yn entered the room.

JIMIN- you should have told me before so I would have prepared ( he said and sat up on his bed )

Yn-what do u mean ? ( She was confused)

JIMIN-i mean what are u doing in my room at this time. Don't tell me you're going to rape me ( he started fake cry) now i would ( fake sobs) not be able to show my face to the world ( fake sobs).

Yn- In your dreams men ( she said annoyingly)

JIMIN-so what you want huh?? ( He said and looked at her)

Yn- aghhh just give me the pillow.

JIMIN-why you need that.

Yn- what you do with a pillow at night.
( she asks him and folds her arms while glaring at him)

JIMIN- i....i put my head on them so that i can sleep peacefully and comfortably ( he said proudly)

Yn- exactly i also want to do that ( she said sarcastically)

JIMIN- this is not what i mean ( he said pouting)

Yn-than what did you mean by that ??? ( She was getting irritated)

JIMIN- i mean why do you need a pillow when my chest can do better work then that . You can just put your head on my chest and we can sleep like that. ( he again smirked and was waiting for her reply)

Yn- ohhh god why my father have to send a pervert like you to be my roommate.

JIMIN- You should say thanks to your father that they have choose me , PARK JIMIN as your roommate. (He said with a proud smile on his face)

But she didn't say anything just walked towards that bed and grabbed a pillow She left the room and closed the door behind her.

On the other side jimin was smile bcoz of her irritating reaction and with that smile he drafted into his dreamland.

After half an hour mins

3rd person pov

Now yn was laying on the couch she couldn't sleep because she was thinking something more like about someone that someone was jungkook what would have happened that day she can't even ask Jennie and she was not even the mood of asking anything about that night.she pushed that thoughts away she tried to sleep and after sometime she finally slept.