prologue

______________________

MY TYPE
by: saint motel

____________________

"you-you-you're just my type! oh, you got a pulse and you are breathing."

If Lynn Loud could pick one person to be titled as her greatest rival/enemy, out of all the people she had encountered, no one would pass the meter of how she hated Samantha Welschen

Everything the blondie did made Lynn more annoyed of her existence.

How she flicks her hair, how she would always come up with snarky remarks, how she would always be crowded with a bunch of people asking her where she bought her clothes, and most importantly how she has the audacity to taunt the athlete and make fun of her.

"Stop staring at Sam like that bro, you're freaking us out." Margo Roberts had commented, she was apart of Lynn's baseball team and is also her closest friend.

Lynn felt her blood boil when Sam had looked at her, a knowing smirk etched in her face showing that she had caught Lynn staring at her.

Samantha sent her a flirtatious wink before breaking eye contact and focusing to the person she was talking to.

However, her action only made the brown-haired girl erupt in flames as she tries to control her anger that was rising within. Oh how she wish to wipe the what she called 'taunting' smirk off the blonde's face.

Although as much as she wants to, she cannot. Not only will she get in trouble for fighting, she would also be banned from playing sports for a month since the counselor had already given her a last warning saying that Lynn's constant aggressive behavior should be put to an end.

"Come on dude we might be late to practice, you can resume staring at you greatest rival later." One of Lynn's teammates reminded her.

'I fuckin hate that girl's guts. What's there to like about her bitchy attitude?' Lynn grumbled under her breath, forcing herself to be excited for baseball practice, but no, she had to be there, occupying the athlete's mind once more.

_________________

When Samantha first saw Lynn after she transferred, she thought that they would instantly be bestfriends since they had a lot in common.

Lynn liked sports and so did she.
Lynn was competitive and so was she.
Lynn likes winning and so does she.

Unfortunately after their 'unsuccessful' encounter, it seemed like fate had other plans, and that was when Samantha Welschen's dream of being friends with a certain brown-haired girl broke into pieces.

Well what a nice change of events right?

"you-you-you're just my type! oh, i think it's time that we get leaving

"you-you-you're just my type! oh, i think it's time that we get leaving."