Halloween. However many years ago.

I was around 7-9 when the first frozen movie came out, I was hanging out at a relatives house with my mom and them, dressed as Elsa. It had already snowed and was snowing outside. I was obsessed with clapping my gloves hands because mom had filled them with baby power, making it look like I was making snow. But eventually, I had clapped enough times that there wasn't any baby powder left in the gloves. Mind you, I was a kid, and OBSESSED with Frozen at the time. So I wanted my mom fill the gloves again, but she said I had to wait until we left so I'd still have some for when we went trick or treating. So this satisfies me, and since there is still a little bit of residue, I can still make a little bit of snow-like-dust appear. When we get ready to leave, she fills the gloves back up, and makes me promise to not clap in the car, cause it'll make a mess. So I agree, and clap a few final times before we leave the house as a goodbye.

That's really all I can remember, but those were better times. I'm making this so y'all can find something cute to use as bleach for any reason, or for funnies. But also for myself so I don't forget them.

Thank you guys for reading this. It's really nice of y'all.

🌸