Papa Mike

This is one story about the person I called grandfather, or Papa. He never married my worthless grandmother, but still was with her most of the time I lived with them.

He used to work at a bar and the bar was closed during the day, so when he had to go in to clean up the place, he'd bring me with him. He lived in a house right next to the bar, and it was right across from Dairy Queen. When we'd go in, he'd buy me a slim Jim and some chips. I normally played the floor is lava, or the golf game, where you'd spin the ball in the general direction you wanted to shoot the golf ball. There were darts as well, but I wasn't very good at them since I was less than 7 at the time. But I still tried.

When I wasn't climbing around the one island in the center of the bar, I was either watching Disney Channel, or 'preforming' on the stage. I had no idea what it was for (I know now that if there's a stage there's going to be a band there) and I always sang 'Jack and Jill'.

It was fun, but I was extremely scared of Gravity Falls because of the zombie episode. And for some reason, whenever I heard 'cake by the ocean' I got flashbacks of the episode. I think it was playing in the background idk.

But yeah, he was a good guy. Don't know where he is now, or what he's done with my golden retriever plush, but I thank him for THOSE memories.