Chapter 2 : Zhongchi: A Dragon and A Fox crashing a ceremony.

"Albedo,Klee!?" Zhongli states honestly surprised. He hadn't seen the young alchemist and their explosive younger sister in person, in quite awhile, of course he was always watching over the alchemist as they were blessed by celestia with a geo vision and it is zhongli's job to make sure all of the people with a vision of his are properly taken care of.

"Hello, Mr.Zhongli. Do you know where we are?" The Alchemist responds visibly relaxing after seeing Zhongli and Childe.

"I will explain more in depth later but just know this is my homeland and your mothers favorite place to visit." The dragon responds back, walking over to the child and checking them for any injuries.

"Excuse me Master Zhongli, but do you know these people?" The Bird who had been watching from where he entered speaks up.

"Yes i do Dire, this is someone thought of as something similar to a changeling of mine. Their Sister, the one in their arms, is a Bearer of another element but her mother, Who you know, has asked me to watch over her as she adventures."

"....Who is her mother?"

"..."

Before the dragon could respond the mirror which had been silent and "off" this whole time suddenly woke up.

"Dragon,Fox,Hatter and Bunny you must all come to see what's funny
Dragon has been ere before
Fox is nothing but a hallow
Hatter is but a sham
And bunny has yet to learn
All must be sorted but none must be rewarded
Step up to the mirror"

"I believe the mirror is telling us to go get sorted into our dorms before we continue this conversation" Chuckles Zhongli

"Apologies my child but would you mind holding childe while i go up to get sorted"
Turning to albedo he asks them to hold childe (who is still asleep) for it while it walks up to the mirror.

"State thy full name"

"Zhongli Morax Dra-----" it responds, muttering the last part of his name to make sure no one else can hear it.

"You are an owner of many contracts and are tied to just as many, you even have a contract with the sea witch of the grotto, you have immense magical power and if someone breaks a contract they will face the wrath of the rock, despite you having the soul and form of a dragon, your soul is best fit for Octinevelle, after all you WERE the first ever dorm head of it." The mirror states shocking everyone in the room but especially Azul Ashengrotto the current dorm head of Octinevelle.

"Ah. I was hoping to keep that part a secret, oh well it's no matter"

The dragon walks back down the steps and grabs childe back from Albedo, it is Childe's turn to go up to the mirror so Zhongli wakes him up gently and explains the situation to him. The Fox is not yet completely recovered so his legs are too wobbly to walk currently so Zhongli carries him up to the mirror instead.

"State thy full name, You are a Teyvatian so also state vision element if you have one."

"Ajax Lissa-Morax, Vision Hydro, Delusion electro, though I don't use it anymore." Ajax speaks in a quiet voice that's completely out of character for the usually hyperactive and proud man.

"Ah, you are one that has been submerged in blot, It was not kind to your soul Ajax Lissa."

"You're talking 'bout the abyss correct?If so, I of all people am well aware of what it has done to my soul." The ginger fox states his ear flicking in annoyance and his eyes sharpening is anger while also gaining a tint of sadness.

"Indeed, you have spent a good portion of your life fighting, you are lucky you found Morax," the mask closes its eyes and finally states where Childe would be "Ajax Lissa-Morax one of the few people with the name of Childe, your soul has been put through incredible strain throughout your life, but in the true resilience of a fox it has stayed strong, the magic has changed a bit and the delusion you have used has damaged your soul considerably but it is still going strong, the dorm you belong in is Pomefiore."

This shocks most people in the room, this Seemingly weak,fragile and docile fox fae was a survivor of blot submersion... This person was a 'CHILDE'.

After recovering from their bit of shock the dorm head of Pomefiore, Vil, looked this fox fae up and down, He could use some work but with his natural looks he might actually have a chance, with those infinitely dead but enchantingly beautiful blue eyes and the orange hair thats texture is almost completely flawless.

As Vil is thinking this Azul is in deep concentration trying to figure out how this new addition in his dorm could be able to have been the first ever Octinevelle dorm head AND also have a contract with THE Witch of the grotto. Both of those things happened a millennium ago and even if this 'Zhongli' person is a dragon fae to be that old would mean that he would have to be around the same age as the queen of briar valley, whos the oldest living dragon fae and only HER bloodline could live that long, And 'Zhongli" obviously looks NOTHING like a dragon fae descended from the Draconia line so that couldn't even be a possibility....so how???

"Alright then, Albedo it is your turn I'll watch Klee for you"