Saving the clumsy girl

After a few minutes Izuku had already taken down 16 one pointer and 9 two pointer and 4 three pointer thank's to his little head start.

Izuku: Alright that should leave me with about 40 points hopefully that should be enough to pass.

Meanwhile

???: As you see the examinee have no idea how many villain's are present or their locations. And with limited time some use their quirk to gather information for strategies while others use speed to get ahead and remaining calm can give huge advantages and so pure power. And the most successful students use a combination of all these tactics and the ones the rack up the highest scores.

(Said by rat-bear looking animal)

???: I'd say this year's group looks promising.

(Certain 18+ hero)

???: Well there plenty of time before it's over so let's see how they react to this.

(By a push of a button a explosion happened back were the test was happening every examinee looked to see what was happening and by looking up they saw a huge robot looking down on them)

Izuku: Isn't this a little extreme!

(Just then the robot punched down sending a huge shockwave and buildings destroyed sending large amounts of rubble to the ground)

Skinnymight: Now this is were things get very interesting a person true character shows when facing danger.

(Izuku was about to run when then he heard two people screaming in pain he then turned around and saw the covered in rubble pink haired girl and a girl with brown hair unable to get up because of rubble on her ankle and were about to get crushed by the robot. But with no hesitation Izuku ran to save them.)

Skinnymight: Even though there are no combat points when taking on the zero pointer but their is opportunity and chance to shine to them what you're really made of.

Izuku then jumped high in the air while charging his power and not knowing his engine and he feels his insides burning for some reason but it was because of how hot his engine was getting but he ignored.And he then yelled out.

ZIO SHINE!!

Kinda like this

Kinda like this

Izuku then shot out a beam of electricity right in the zero pointer head completely destroying it.

(Everyone looked in shock as they saw him destroy a robot as huge as a ten story's tall maybe even more)

Skinnymigh: Embody what it means to be a hero and I want to teach this to the students that get in that nothing is nobler then self sacrifice.

Izuku: Heh this is like when I saved Bakugo from the sludge villain moved without thinking.

(Izuku then felt the air hitting his face at a face pace he now notices that he was falling down)