chapter 1✨

Two girls were sitting in the cafe and were talking about random things.
1 girl- yaar today our company CEO is coming from abroad. Don't know what will happen....
2 girl- chill yaar I'm damn sure that he will surely impress by your work. And he will you promotion also.
1 girl- if he give me promotion means I will give you a big party
(A/n- hey guys now you all got to know who this 2 girls yes they are Mallika and Anchal)
At other side
Sumedh landed to India and hoes to his mansion.
His grandpa was waiting for him.
Sumedh- grandpa
Grandpa- Sumedh
He comes and hugs him
Sumedh- how are you grandpa??
Grandpa- I'm soo good after seeing you. Now you have become more handsome.
Sumedh smiles
Grandpa to sid- how are you nalayak??
Sid- grandpa you are still same. I'm very happy after seeing you.
(A/n- just I wanted to tell you guys that Siddhant is an orphan and Sumedh's grandpa adopted him when he was small)
Grandpa- aree areee come you both will be hungry. I have made your favorite dishes.
Sumedh- whattt?? Grandpa today have made the meal?? Then I can't wait to eat it anymore.
Sid- yes I'm also damn hungry
They all went and sat on the dining table.
Sumedh takes a bit
Sumedh- hmmmm grandpa this do yummy.
Grandpa- after so many years. We 3 are sitting like this and eating. I'm so happy. Sumedh I have a very big business deal for you.
Sumedh- really grandpa. What is it??
(In excitement)
Grandpa- that's your marriage deal.
Suddenly sid started coughing
Grandpa- eat slowly nalayak and drink water.
Sumedh was in shock.
Sumedh- no grandpa I'm still very small. I can't marry now. I have to concentrate on my business.
Grandpa (dramatically)- Sumedh beta I don't think that I live more days. My last wish is to see your kids playing and calling me grandpa. Will you not fufill your grandpa's last wish??
Sumedh and sid sees each other
Sumedh- hmm, ok grandpa (sadly)
Grandpa (happily) - ok now I have arranged 10 blind dates with a Top companies daughters. I'm damn sure you will like one of them.
Sumedh- BLIND DATES??
..............................TBC.............................
So how was the 1st chappy??