We're here!

Got the pick off yt, the things on the picture of y'all wanna go see their edits and crap<3

After training for what seemed like hours, izuku finally went inside to eat dinner. He had been pushing himself a lot lately..He knew he had to get better, he felt the need to know he can make everyone safe even if that meant he suffered.

Once he walked inside extremely tired Eri ran up and gave him a huge hug, showing him the braids in her hair tsu had done. "Deku! Deku! Look, tsu braided my hair!!! Do you like it???" She beamed, with the sweetest smile. "Of course I do Eri, you look amazing." Deku chuckled, giving he a tired smile and beginning to walk away.

"Deku..were you outside training again..?" Izuku turned to see Uraraka, Tsu, and Momo standing with a sad expression. Izuku looked down for a second then muttered,

"Uh- yea, yea I was..I'm sorry I know I need to get rest guys, I'll take a break tomorrow I promise!" Tsu looked away and fidgeted with her hands, izuku quickly felt bad and looked at the ground.. He knew he was gonna do the same thing tomorrow and so did everyone else.

"I promise. Tsu, uraraka, Momo, evryone I promise I'll take a break tomorrow..okay?" He smiled sincerely. Tsu and the other girls smiled at him, nodding their heads before going to play with Eri some more before bed.

Izuku walked into the kitchen, grabbing some easy quick noodles to make and putting them in the microwave. For the three minutes of them cooking he decided to sit on his phone. He pulled it out and started scrolling on YouTube. "How damn stupid." Izuku muttered as he came across a video someone made about all might, it wasn't a nice video.

When you think about it, why would someone hate the man who risked everything for you? His life, his power, his time and efforts went to good..but so many people still disliked him. Of course all might need these people existed and didn't care, yet deku cared so much..and hated those people.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* izuku looked up at the microwave and takes out his noodles. "Goodnight everyone, goodnight Eri" he walked off to his room after patting Eri on the head. "Goodnight izuku!" She smiled.

Once he was on his room he ate his food and sat on his bed. Without knowing it tears started streaming done his face..He thought about everything, how hard he's worked to get here, kachan, his friends, all mights help. He thought about who he's saved so far..Eri, koda, civilians, Iida. The thought of knowing that may not always last.

Deku slowly drifted off to sleep.

OKAYYYYY thoughts????? I know it's short and not the best but this is like my first time writing about mha. And I'm doing two chapters in one day! And I'll try doing that evrerday. Ilysm I hope that this story is like interesting or whatever. Trust me babe. It gets sadder. It's not always gonna be happy like this so buckle up and don't get used to it! <33bye :)