Veinte (20)

At Marawi City, Lanao del Sur, Philippines

Lisa woke up after four days of being unconcious. Her wounds are deep but its healing fast. Of course, Lisa as stubborn one wants to go back in field and finished what's undone.

"Come on Man, you can't even stand straight yet"Jisoo said while eyeing doctor Rosé Park, she finds the doctor really beautiful and its the first time she felt something special towards someone.

"That's what I'm talking about Doc Jen, see it yourself"Doctor Jennie came in fresh from bath with light touch of make up. Her cousin find it amusing but no time to tease her since the very stubborn cadet who just woke up wants to stand up and wear her uniform.

"CADET LISA MANOBAN"With that said, everyone in the room stunned in fear and Lisa was left frozen and nervous, she felt like scolded by her wife that she has no power to fight back.

"Yeah yeah"She stubbornly replied and go back to bed turning her back from the very annoyed Doctor Park.

"Updates Doctor Park?"She asked saddened that her effort to look beautiful is ignored.

"Cadet is doing good, just a few more days and we can allow her go back to her post. I already reported this General Matteo and Colonel Park."And with that said.....

"Good morning Colonel"Jisoo stood up and saluted to Colonel Park who just barge in unnoticed. Doctor Jennie was shocked but felt nervous too since her cousin already told her to avoid going and meeting Lisa.

"Ow ouchh --"Lisa grunts in pain, being stubborn as she is, hearing that the Colonel is there to visit her, she stood up and tried to salute in respect. Doctor Jennie as reflex action made her way to Lisa and guide her to stand while checking where it hurts. Rosé can only avoid eye contact with her brother knowing that the latter will scold them later. Jimin who's still not favor with Lisa for her cousin can only shake his head.

"What?"Jennie asks already irritated since earlier.

"Nothing Doc, you can leave now, I'll talk with Cadet Manoban alone"Jimin dismissed them not caring how her cousin will react.

"DOCTOR JENNIE PARK"Jennie rolled her eyes and made a tsk sound not backing out. She guided Lisa to sit and smiled to latter. Lisa on the other hand was amused on how the cousins maintained professionalism even they have a little argument but also she avoid to laugh for she knows what's waiting after everyone leaves her with Colonel Park.

"Cadet Lisa Manoban"Jimin said and Lisa stood up and the made a salutation.

"I, we and the people of the Philippines were grateful for your service and sacrifices. My words are not enough to express the gratitude for putting your own life at risk in exchange of everything"

"No Sir, in my heart, I am not regretful for what I did, I will do it all over again until Philippines will at Peace"Lisa sincerely said and Jimin can see that. In his heart, he knows that its hard to make him changed his mind but seeing this kind person he can only act in denial. He nods in appreciation.

"I'll let you rest for 2 more days, as what Doctor Park said and you go back to your post. Eat well and be healthy"He said saluted again then turns to leave but before he can completely gone he turns back and said....

"Cadet Manoban, remember what I told you about Doctor Jennie, I hope we're clear with that"Then he leaves. Lisa felt sad but kept in mind that what she feels with the Doctor will go away once she'll not her always.

'Yes Lisa, you can do that, avoid her at all cost'

-- -- --
Short update....

Will update later. 😁