Seis (6)

AUTHOR POV

Lisa is holding Ruby Jane hands while driving her car going to Best Western Plus Hotel in Sejong, South Korea, 3 hours away from Seoul.

Its been a while that they manage to get away from everyone and have their private moment. Life can be cruel, so the two tried really hard to keep what's between them and never let anyone find out that they're in relationship.

Lisa is very respectful and genuinely lovable, in 2 years that they were in relationship, never once that they tried things unholy. Ruby Jane is intimate wild ones and even tried to seduce Lisa almost of the time that they are alone.
— — —
LISA POV

Hours, days and years right now is like a flowing water from floods, I am 18 years old as of the moment and what sad is that, there's no special during my birthday's all these years coming from my own family. Thankfully, Ruby Jane, my first love came and in just 3 consecutive years she made it special. First, when I graduated at highschool and I got her yes, first anniversary and today is our 2nd one. Who would thought that? Its like an impossible dream, but here I am winning my whole life.

I spoil here not with gifts but with my faithfulness, respect and understanding. I am just lucky idiot that she accepts everything I can give her. Seeing Pranpriya doing things for her made me realize that I am chasing Usain Bolt meeting its finished line. Yes, she's already my girl but I can't help to feel insecure, unconfident and lowly of myself.

"Lisa, I love you always babe"I felt her and seeing in my peripheral view, I can see that she's concern with my silence, she must noticed that I am spacing out. But with that three sweetest word she always says, it made me believe that I somehow deserve a certain love for myself.

I hold her hand, held it tight that no can break this connection and bring to my lips kissing it meaningfully.

"I love you more Ruby Jane Kim"she hums and smiles. The brightest smile that captures my cold heart.

My 3 and half hour drive is energy consuming, I feel like not moving at all, this must be understandable since I was working overtime since a month ago so I can buy Ruby Jane a necklace that I am going to give her later.

Tiredness is nothing when the moment you open the door, you are welcomed with this.

Never in my life that someone put some effort to make it special, Ruby Jane is putting high bars and I'm afraid to what is coming when I lose her

— — —
RUBY JANE POV

Lisa cried and hugging me so tight. I don't know why she's very different tonight. I can feel the emotion she is putting. Its not even big surprise but here she is appreciating it like she won a jackpot in Casino.

Our love is gamble, not simple gamble that you'll gonna play putting yourself to be prepared in losses, because we are playing this in 50-50 situation, and I am making sure that we'll get the win when the time comes.