kissing as a joke

(johnnies pov) (this chapter is being written as both owners are eating so ignore any spelling errors we are also writing as if we are typing on c.ai but enjoy😝 also i type and have the grammar of a 4 year old so owner 2 (oliver) has to go over everything i write and fix it!-Quinny)

Me and Jake were having fun at Taras birthday party, Me and jake were dancing around the room, laughing at the stupidity of the people around us. "Im gonna go hang out with Tara for a bit." he says as he waves, walking away quickly to go make out with her or whatever. i roll my eyes slightly, then i go to the bar and order a drink. Jc comes up to me while he was live streaming.

"Hey Jc, Whats up?" I ask, trying to hide my jealousy behind a soft smile. "Hey Johnnie, Hows it going man? You having fun?" Jc asks while smiling, holding the camera up to my face slightly.

"it would be going better if i was with Jake." I mumble to myself as I roll my eyes.
"What was that?" Jc asks, confused.
"It was nothing, Anyways its going pretty good! Hows it going for you?" i give him a slight smile.
"The chat is going crazy saying you mumbled something about Jake, i think they are just shipping you two " jc says while chuckling, nudging me slightly.
"thats crazy, i guess your chat is on something today." i roll my eyes and laugh, looking away awkwardly.

"So, How wasted are you planning on getting?" Jc teases, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and bringing the camera closer to us.
"pretty damn wasted." I smirk.
"Now get away from me, You drunk ass." I groan as i throw his arm off my shoulder.
"Fine, Fine. I'll leave ya alone" Jc rolls his eyes and pouts, As he goes to find another person to annoy and point the camera into their face.

"can i get another beer, please?" i ask after I call the bartender over. he pours the beer into a glass, the glass showing a reflection of tara and jake dancing behind me, their arms holding them into eachother in a tight embrace, like they were the only people in the world. i sigh as i look towards them.
"rough night, huh?" the bartender asks.
"you have no idea." i murmur.
"its fine, you'll get the girl eventually." the bartender pats my shoulder, walking away.
(THE TEXT IS BEING SO WEIRD, IM SO SORRY) I sigh as i glare at the bartender, continuing downing beer after beer.

I walk over to jake, who's clearly wasted. Taras gone off with her friends, so shes nowhere to be seen. Jc comes up to us, shoving the camera into our faces and telling us to kiss, as a joke. I point to my lip piercings, saying something slurred together because of my drunken state, barely even audible. jake moves my hand, putting it to my side. putting both of his hands onto the sides of my face, cupping my cheeks and massaging my neck with his fingers lightly, then he pulls me into a quick kiss, his lips melting into mine in the short few seconds.

(hey guys in so sorry this is so short!!! we noth did not watch Jc's stream!! most of this is made up please dont attack us! i promise the chapters will be longer next time, me and oliver had to finish this chapter after watching the new season of heartstopper! anyways i love you all! next chapter coming soon💗-Quinny)