What happened?!

(OMFG THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE READS WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH OMGGGG💗💗 also im so sorry  about not writing for so longgggg!)

(Scuffs pov)
I woke up with a massive hangover from Taras party last night, i groan as i stand up and walk over to the bathroom to get some pain medicine, i grab 2 pills and pop them in my mouth, getting a handfull of water from the sink to wash down the pills.

I straighten my back and sigh, walking back to bed and plopping down on my bed and pull the blankets over my body, i pull out my phone and open twitter, i scroll for a minute then get jumpscared by a photo of Johnnie and jake kissing.

wait.. JOHNNIE AND JAKE KISSING?! I look in the comments of the posts and surely the clip of Johnnie and jake kissing pops up.

I watch the video in shock and horror, i always thought they were gay for eachother but this just proved it!

i jump up off my bed and scurry over to jakes room, flinging the door open ready to yell "i knew it" but jake wasnt in his bed, my eyes wondered around the room for a minute then i close his door.

I walk over to johnnies room and fling the door open, my eyes widening in shock, my jaw dropping to my toes. "Dude Johnnie- wait, Jake.. did you guys..? we'll talk about that later.. go check twitter and instagram.." i manage to choke out through pants.

(time skip to present time [where it left off last chapter])
(Johnnies pov)

"So, are we going to talk about what happened last night and why the fuck i found you both shirtless in bed together?" Scuff says, breaking the silence.

Me and jake both stare at Scuff dumbfounded.. What did happen?

PLEASE READ!!!!!
hi guys im so sorry we havent updated, we honestly are so busy with school and other stuff, we dont really enjoy writing this anymore but there may be short chapter written and thrown in every once and awhile but we are 2 busy to write this together anymore. im so so sorry 😭😭😭 i love every one of you who read this thank you so much <3