•|Welcome & Thanks.

Hey ya Lil Saints.

My name is Black Rosa. I would like to start of by welcoming you to my crazy world.

This book my or may not be up to your liking and that's okay cause not everyone likes the same things.  
It's has taken me up to 8 years to finally become a Wattpad Writer. I tired a few times but the lack of confidence and motivation finally took over me and I decided to quite writing for a while, but my mind wouldn't let me rest in peace cause ideas popped up one after another and I found myself planning yet another story. You guys have no idea how many times I've deleted my books and I'll like to leave it that way.

Being a writer is not easy, especially a wattpad writer cause, you deal with thousands of opinions and people don't care if you like them or not they just write cause they feel like that's what you supposed to hear and I can actually say with a full chest I am ready for that criticism, cause I feel like thats how we are meant to learn and grow as humans.

Obviously there are people who take it took far like I mean out of pocket people and I'm just left with a month opened cause what the hell.

This book has gonna under many names and I wouldn't like to talk about it. That's a story for another day.
But I would like to say please give this books a chance and let's see where it take us....

Love
Saint.