•| Chapter 1|• Introductions

Irina's Pov

I've checked my phone for the third time in the last five minutes, I was waiting for my friend/sister, Luna , to pick me up for our first day of classes in University. I've been looking forward to this day for months, eager to start a new chapter in my life.

I wanted to forget about my past, especially my ex- boyfriend. Michael, who dumped me right before my High School graduation. I still couldn't believe how he treated me, we were together for two years and I had thoughts he was the one, he had been sweet, funny, smart maybe not now that I think about it, and handsome.

He made me feel special and loved. He had promised to stay with me no matter what but then he changed. He became distant, cold, and secretive, he had stooped calling me, texting or spending time with me.

He started hanging out with a new group of friends, who I didn't like at all but I never complained to him about it.
They were rude, arrogant and snobbish, they looked down on everyone else, especially me.

And then he had broken up with me. He told me ' he didn't love me anymore' that we have grown apart, he had said it was for the best and that we should move on and see other people.

He said all that without any emotions, without regret, or any apology.
I have been devastated, but not once did I shed a single tear over him, for heaven's sake I had assignments to worry about. To be honest at some point I blamed myself, wondering what I have done wrong? What I could have said to make him stay?

I had blamed myself, I felt worthless, hopeless and even broken well that's not new.

But... I also felt angry, I felt betrayed, cheated, and lied to. I realized that he used me. That he had played with my feelings. I wish that he would suffer.

I heard a honk outside and saw Luna's car parked Infront of my house. I grabbed my back pack and run outside.

" Hey girl!" Luna greeted me with a smile and a hug. " Are you ready for this ?"

I forced a smile and nodded my head. Out of all my friends and family Luna was more than happy that I broke up with Michael, she hated everything about him she still does.

" Of course I am! Let's go! "
I said said. We got in the car and buckled up, Luna turned the radio on and sung along to a catchy rap song by Nicki Minaj - Freak .

I sang along cause who seats still to a Nicki song???

" She wanna F. R . E . A . K" the music blurred out loudly on the car speakers. A smile on my face that I wouldn't swap with anyone in this world if they'd asked me to.

Looking at my best friend who sang her heart out, she makes me happy but my mind could never forget the pain I felt inside.

•| Thoughts on this chapter 🤔💭
I just wanted to introduce the female lead. Thoughts on her attitude, do we love this baddie or do we need her to be all sad.

•| Don't forget to •vote • comment and • share.

Love
Saint

Love Saint