The key to my lock

It's been a long time since I last saw him, probably a month or... three weeks I think! That's long enough.
It feels like a long wait when I'm away from him but at the same time it feels like the world is coming to an end with I'm with him, you know, like nothing matters anymore, or my inner peace is getting interrupted. I don't know what it is but it seems like whenever I'm around him my brain just locks out.
Anyways, we're meeting up today, no particular place in mind just yet, we just made plans to hangout not discussing the details.
I don't know what to wear, should I keep it casual or should I go all off?
Why do I think too much, I'll wear whatever I feel like it. I haven't wore this dress in a long time.
It's a lilac mini dress with plisse fabric, long sleeves and is a slip-on style as well!
I put the dress on, I do my hair in a half up half down style with the two front pieces out, the classic. Put on my gold jewelry because you already know I don't go out without jewelry; for final touches I wear my 'good girl' perfume and head downstairs to get on my way. Almost forgot my purse!
I'm halfway there, he texted me to meet up near this new smoothie place that is newly opened in the town. New things freaks me out, new places, new experiences, new feelings ...
40 minutes later, I finally arrived.
Oh my goodness, I can smell his strong perfume all the way from here, I can see that he's pacing back and forth near his car, he's wearing a black button up with black jeans and a coach belt. My heart is racing, he hasn't even noticed me yet; I can't believe I'm here. I feel dizzy and as though non of this is real.
Alright. Calm down.
I finally crossed the road he noticed me:
His smile was so bright as though he was waiting for me for ages. He offered to get smoothies so I accepted because what else would we do?
He was going on about which flavour combos he prefers but I was hearing non of that to be fairly honest. I think at the end he could tell that I was zoning out so he stopped, and asked me what do I prefer to drink? Ummm I said, well let's go with the safest option and get the strawberry banana one. While he ordered one of his exotic combos of coconut and chocolate. He insisted to pay although I was not going to let that happen, he got the best of me again.
I tried a sip of his smoothie, it wasn't as bad as I thought after all!
We talked a bit and updated ourselves about each others lives, of course as university is approaching we were discussing our concerns about it and making assumptions as of how it's gonna be like, although he was confident about it.
He then proceeds to ask if we should go back to his car since we were slowly getting bored there, and done sipping on our smoothies. As we got up he almost put his hand at the back of me to guide me out. Once we approached the car, he opened the door for me and waited for me to take a seat to close the door behind me; I could feel the atmosphere changing. I took a deep breath until he came and sat in the car beside me. "Are you tired" he asked, "Yeah actually all of this intense workout are draining the life out of me, I feel quit sore" I replied. He then proceeded to say "Sounds like you need a restful message." That was quit a shock to hear yet I agreed, it would be a lie if I said that I wasn't looking forward to it ...
All of a sudden I found us moving to the back seats. He made himself comfortable sitting and in a horizontal position. I then sat in between his legs and rested my head and upper body on his chest; I couldn't believe it was happening after all. I closed my eyes and tried to relax as much as I could. He gently gathered my hair and put them to the side, and started from messaging my shoulders since it was the easiest access, I was feeling relived, he skipped my boobs while my heart also skipped a beat. He then gently started to message and rub his fingers on my stomach while trying to be as gentle and delicate as possible; his hand was going towards my lower stomach and made me feel a tingling sensation. I let out a deep sigh of relief while he was trying to not let one out. He slid his fingers on both sides of my waist and started to tingle and rub me there, while placing four fingers on my waist and his thumb on my back. He then gently messaged my back as though it was untangling every knot in my body. My heart beat was speeding up and I was letting out deep breaths that were almost turning into moans. He then grabbed me from my waist hard and pulled me inwards, as though he didn't want to feel the slightest gap between us. I could feel his hard on from his pants pushing at me while I was lifting up my back from pleasure which made my the insides of me tingle even more. While his hands were still around me, with one of his hands he reached to gab my tight, ugh I was worried I would leak any second now so I suddenly closed my legs together and pressed my tights together while his hand was still in between my legs without me realizing, I then proceeded to open my legs wide open since I was literally panicking. Oh shit, he could literally see my panties now, oh my god I don't know what to do anymore. He definitely felt and saw everything yet he was not gonna bring it up in any way, he pulled my dress down to cover me since he knew I was literally melting of shame by now. I could feel my clit pumping as I was rocking my lower body back and forth ever so slightly, he got back to my shoulders again which this time his fingers where closer to my chest I felt my nipples were peeking through my thin fabric dress, my nipples were hardening to the point of pain there was no way I could hide that. I let out a rather low moan, I couldn't take it anymore, there was no going back, the only way I had to calm me was for his hands to hover over my boobs so they take it easier. I grabbed his hands and put them on both of my boobs and pushed on them. His breaths were becoming shaky and my breaths were turning into little moans of desperation. It was then and there that I got a call from home, I took a sudden glance at my phone and it was 11:00 pm already! I had to get back home NOW!
I suddenly got back up, fixed my dress and told him that I need to get back home right away, he insisted to drive me back and so I agreed since at that time of there was not a better option.
I asked him to drop me off at the end of the street so I could walk the remaining way without any suspect. This time I opened my arms and gave him a big hug that felt like forever.
I arrived at my house, I didn't want to talk to anyone, I couldn't, I had to finish the unfinished.
I got up to my room, sat on my bed, opened my legs to see my panties soaking from front to back! I grabbed my boobs fell back on my bed while my eyes were closed, I took out those soaking wet undies. I was so damn desperate I pressed my tights together as I did in his car, I wanted to see how much of it I could take, I was holding my breath until I felt sore and let out a slightly louder moan, quickly covered my mouth afterwards. I opened my legs, my clit was swelled up like never before, my cum was stretching with me opening my legs as well. The sensation of my fingers finally being able to be on my clit and touching made me squirt already! I took a deep breath with the tiniest moan, I started rubbing my throbbing clit in circular motions. While grabbing my erect nipples in one hand beneath my dress. I could feel my self getting more hot as I rub faster, I could no longer catch my breaths, I was more desperate than ever, I needed that hard dick inside of me right away. Ughhh I was ready to make such a mess oh my god. Yes. Fuck, I finished with squeezing my legs together and releasing; I was more sore than the start.
He truly does have the key to my lock!