Long time no see

...
I'm here; and now that I am here I'm starting to question how come after all those years this is my first time meeting up with him? Isn't that questionable? He's been in every part of my daily's in one way or another, wether that'll be a random update, a message or even a thought ... it's like he's always been there but never been there do you get what I'm trying to imply? This is what I call "long time no see."
My eyes are wondering and examining every inch of the theatre, a theatre that my eyes have never met; I'm not ready. I'm not ready to face it because to be completely honest I've never really had the courage to do all this in person, the only way I knew all along was from distance, I've mastered the distance... but no clue about closeness. It's like I knew everything but nothing at the same time, I didn't know how to approach it nor was I ready to. What have I gotten myself into, too late for the thoughts, too late.

It's him, he's calling me and I'm starting to see the lit up screen all blurry, I regret it already. I pick up the phone at last and just listen, while trying to not even breath, all I can say is I had to show up.  I take slow steps forwards and got further away from my hiding spot. I look up, and he's right in front of me, he definitely noticed my terrified expression while I looked up at him like that! He smiled at me and asked how have I been? Oh boy do you really wanna know the answer to that? No you don't.
It felt unreal to me, him, walking beside me, I thought this can only happen in my own little fantasy world.
"Pop corn?" He asked, "I don't know" I replied. He got the popcorn anyways, with a pack of gum alongside with it. That was random.
He chose the perfect seat for us, I'll give him that.
We both sat down and pretended to watch whatever was going on the screen for the first 20 minutes while having our popcorn, well no to mention I only had a few bites of that. I say pretending to watch the movie because God knows what was going on in both of our minds. After a little bit, I noticed him reaching to grab on my waist, at first I was so tense, I had no idea how to act... I looked up at him and he asked "what's wrong?" I had no answer to that because, literally nothing! So I cuddled back in his arms rested my head on his shoulder.
Could this never end? This was all I was asking for all those times... all the times before this very moment.
This is where he hugged me and arranged me on his lap. I again rested my head on his chest. After discovering him in my life, I've never experienced such peace after it. He was giving me gentle strokes on my cheeks and gently put my hair behind one ear and gave me a quick kiss on cheek. That sparked something in me. I was starting to have this weirdly good sensation yep... that was it, it was his hard on pressing against my legs. I decided to adjust my position sitting forward on his lap instead of sideways, with wide open legs giving him a big hug from a front position. I was feeling the build up in me and in him... I don't know what was the next thing, I just knew that both of us have gad enough of waiting. "Are you not gonna kiss me back?" He said, so without me saying a word blesses him with a kiss he's been waiting for all along; which didn't just end there, we gently grabbed on each others face and continued with the motion. I was feeling so unbelievably overwhelmed... I never thought I would be, but I tried my best not to show it. Until I saw him slowly pulling down his pants and giving me this look, so I pulled mine down a little as well... couldn't see a thing in the dark but we could definitely feel what was going on inside us. He attempted to put his dick inside of me but not forcing it, he started with gentle back and forth motions inside of me, while my breaths were speeding up and becoming more intense. He was worse than me, he was starting to let out quiet moans as well... I was slowly about burst out when he stopped. He finished already and I couldn't take it any longer.
I still can't wrap my head around the fact that was this all real or just a delusion ... and this is what happens when there is a long time no see!