Question and stories

Ok, yesterday was literally a funny night. Valkhiya Muni gan and Nandi had come to listen to listen to the Katha which I am telling you guys. I graciously invited them and made them sit in the living room of my cloud palace. I started telling the katha to them. While I was telling the katha, I was seeing that Narad wanted to run away from there. I knew why he wanted to go away, but I wasn't letting him go easily. So when I finished the Katha until the part I told you guys, Narad was ready to ask for leave, when Valkhiya Muni gan made a simple request.

Valkhiya – Mata, I have heard that you make nice food. Will you give us the chance to taste the food made by you?

Samriddhi- Sure why not. Until then please listen to the nice voice of Narad Muni who is a accomplished singer.

Narad looked me with wide eyes. I just smirked at him.

Nandi- It's been ages that I have heard any song from you Naradji. Please sing a song.

Narad looked at me as if he would burn me down with his eyes. I quickly ran into the kitchen and started making food. When I returned, I saw Narad Muni singing a song related lord Narayan. I just smiled and quietly kept dinner in front of everyone and left. It's better not to disturb Narad Muni while he is singing, otherwise he might get angry. After sometime when stopped singing, I entered and served them food. But Narad had to take revenge on me na. So, he took his opportunity.

Narad- Samriddhi, you like to tell stories especially that from Katha. And I heard that you dance well. Will you be kind enough to enact a story from Katha in a dance form?

Valkhiya Muni gan- please devi, narrate the Katha of Radha Krishna separation in the form of dance.

Nandi- Please devi.

So, in the end, I did a mixture of all classical dances and told the story of Radha Krishna separation. Finally all of them left feeling content with my hospitality. Narad wanted to futher punish me but looking at my angry eyes he left. Now, let me continue telling the stories.

The Bhowmik Family along with Gopa had left for Trimbakeshwar to see the famous Shiva Temple.

Kameshi was so excited that she wouldn't stop asking questions.

Kameshi- What is Trimbakeshwar, Gopa didi?

Gopa- Tribakeshwar is a Shiva temple where it houses one of the shiva jyotirlinga.

Kameshi- Who is Shiva?

Gopa- That is a really hard question to answer as to who is exactly Shiva?

Kameshi- Why is it hard?

Gopa- Because he is full of contradictions. But with those contradictions he is one of the most powerful and revered god. That's he is also known as Deva adi Dev Mahadev.

Kameshi- I still didn't get it.

Gopa- Ok, I will tell you later about it. Now let's go inside the temple.

When Kameshi saw the Shivling, she was awed by it. But more questions began to arise in her mind. Kameshi pulls duppata of Kameshi. Gopa asks through her expression, "what happened?"

Kameshi- Why is Shivling designed like this didi?

Gopa- I will answer all your questions later not now.

Kameshi- but why didi?

Gopa- This is not the right time Kameshi, we are praying to Lord Shiv na? First finish your prayer and tell your wishes to Nandi. And when we go back home then I will answer all you doubts and tell you stories which will clear your doubts.

Kameshi- Ok (closes her eyes to pray)

Samriddhi time to talk

Kameshi is so cute na. I just wish I could pull her cheeks and give her love. Anyways, a spiritual journey was about to begin for her. She was going to discover the world of Tridev. *Yawns* I need to go to sleep now. Good night!