𝕺𝖓𝖊

Y/N
2/10/2012

"Omg Jonathan look our video has 30 views we're like famous" you say looking at your computer he runs over and looks at it "holy shit what if people at school sees now" he say's worrying. You and schlatt were only in 7th grade but all off middle school you both were bullied you would be tormented by paper air planes flying at your heads, names, being beat up and somtimes they would take the trash in the bathroom fill the bag with water then dump it onto your head from over the stall.

A couple days later you were in school and someone had seen your video and showed it to the whole school.
As you walked through the halls you heard whispers and people laughed, you run into the girls bathroom tears falling down your cheeks and soon you hear the door open you wipe up your tears and walk out the stall you start to wash your hands when someone pushes you onto the ground then you feel someone stomp onto your arm and then your hear a loud crack and you scream out in pain they run out the bathroom and you look down at your arm and you see the bone sticking out of the now bloody wound. Soon the counselor runs in she heard your scream she looks at you then your arm and pulls out her phone dialing 911.

You had to go to the hospital you had told your mom what happend then she says something that shatters your heart "honey we're moving the bullying is getting out of hand"
"What about Jonathan" you say as your eyes start to water again
"I'm sorry honey but you'll be able to call and text on MySpace" she says and you start to bawl.

7/14/2033

"That will be all for the birthday/ Valentine's Day stream have a good rest of your evening crying alot e in your room bc you all get NO bitches!" You yell as you end the stream you make sure the stream actually ended and then you go on your phone and order food but before you do you get a call it was Ludwig
"Hey y/n I just wanted to say happy 22nd birthday also I have an important question"
"Thanks lud what is it?"
"Me and a couple other streamers are gonna move in together and I was wondering if you would consider joining, I sent you an email of the list of people."
"Ok I'll look at the email and I'll lyk in like a couple days I just need a little time to think everything through I mean my lease on my apartment is up in 2 weeks anyways"
"Ok well all of us are moving in on the 25th so lmk before then"
You Say ok and hang up. You open up your email and you see he literally just sent you the names
'Ted, minx, slimecical and jschlatt' you read the names out loud then you look the last name up wondering who he was the name seemed familiar but not known. You look at the photos then you realize that it's Jonathan you hadn't spoken to him since you were 13 "holy shit" you say and then you look him up on YouTube, you watch some of his videos you soon text Ludwig asking for schlatts number.
As soon as you get it you send him a text

Hey Jonathan it's been a while I don't know if you remember me but it's Y/N, you don't have to reply but it would be nice to hear from you.

The next morning

I wake up and check my phone totally forgetting i texted Jonathan, I see he sent a reply and I immediately read it

Hey yeah it's been a while ofc I remember you you were my best friend it's been so long I still live in New York at the moment soon I'm gonna move into a streamer house with some of my friends you should join but before that maybe if your around the area we could grab some drinks and catch up.

I live in New York at the moment I'm in the city near Central Park Id be down to get some drinks, you free tonight

I stand up and walk to my kitchen as I wait for a reply, I start my coffee and fill up my cats food and water dishes she comes running and starts chomping down like she's never eaten, I walk back to my room and turn on my pc before I boot up my only fans to check on the newest subs from my last post of me. Then my phone buzzed it's Jonathan,

Yeah I'm free tonight and that's not that far from my apartment how about we meet around 8:30 tonight at ___ bar? Also happy birthday

Sure that sounds perfect I'll be there And thank you :)

You put your phone down smiling as he remembered your birthday even after years of no contact. You drink your coffee as you finish editing the vod from yesterday, once you finish it's around noon and so you make some lunch and send the vod to your team to look over and make sure everything is in check.