𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚 - 𝐏𝐨𝐞𝐦𝐬

(𝐴𝑟𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟)

"𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗

*𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝙰𝚞*
(Gender neutral reader)

(Normal pov.)

You and Kazuha were friends, friendlier than most. It would only take one glance at the both of you to know you were close.

Sometimes people thought you were dating and you'd just think 'I wish'. You had the biggest crush on Kazuha ever since you were kids. Ah you still even remember the day you met.

(8 years old)

Sitting in your backyard with an autumn leaf in your hand your mother had called you in the house to meet someone.

There sat a little boy about your age with platinum blonde hair and an orange streak in his hair. He seemed rather shy though.

"Y/n this is my friend mrs. Kaedehara and this is her son, Kazuha" Your mother pointed at the young boy who was hiding behind his mother and you waved at him to say hello.

"Y/n, Kazuha, why don't you play in the backyard while me and Mrs. Kaedehara chat?" I nodded my head excitedly "Sure!"

"Come on Kazuha, why don't you go play with them?" Mrs. Kaedehara said as Kazuha reluctantly agreed. "Now dear, show him the way to the backyard will you?" Your mother said as you held Kazuha's hand and you both made your way to the backyard.

It was littered with leaves but you two still made it on to your swings to chat. You both sat there quietly, before you spotted a leaf that flying in the wind.

You stood up and went to go catch it, then you tripped on a rock "woah!". Kazuha quickly ran over to you to make sure you weren't injured. "Are you okay?" He said in a panic.

You only laughed "I'm fine" you said as you dusted off your clothes. "Let's start over, I'm y/n and you?"
"Kazuha.. It's nice to meet you y/n"

(Normal pov.)

But in truth? Kazuha had a crush on you as well. He didn't like you, as a matter of fact he loved you. But will he ever say it out loud? Who knows? Only fate does.

(Reader pov.)

Autumn, red and orange leaves covered the ground, a crunch could be heard just as you step on them. The breeze soft and relaxing as I sat on the bench outside the school campus, alone but I was happy. Some people called it sad, some said it was normal but in truth I wasn't alone, cause I did have him. This kinda reminded me about when we met. Oh how I treasure that day..

I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't even bother to look back.

"Kazuha." A smile could be seen on his face as he sat down next to me.

"Ah there you are, I was looking for you" His voice as smooth as silk. "Any reason that your here?"

(Kazuha pov.)

"Any reason that your here?" That voice rang in my head, something I'd love to hear every day if they'd let me.

"I mean can't I just see my bestfriend?" I joked and they laughed in response. Seeing the scene before us, I cant help but be reminded of the day we met.

"Do you still remember the day we met?" I asked, hoping that the answer was yes. "Of course I do, it was a day like this one"

"That was when we were 8 years old but you're still as clumsy" I teased with a chuckle. "Hey! You're still as shy as that day, don't you deny it" They retorted, acting as they've been offended.

"Y/n" I said, catching their attention. "I'd actually like to show you something... or rather, tell you something" I took a deep breath, waiting for their answer. "Go ahead" with that I started

"A smile brighter than the sun
With you my life became anew
Some might say I'm crazy
What I mean to say is that...
y/n I love you"

(Normal pov.)

You sat there, speechless for a moment. Just trying to process what he had just said. He then spoke up, turning away from your gaze.

"I meant every word." You stood there stunned, thinking of what to say.

"Well I think I have my answer" you said, turning to face Kazuha. "In fact I have a poem of my own to share."

Kazuha simply smiled at you and nodded his head expectantly, waiting for what you're answer would be.

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue
I suck at writing poems
But I love you too."

Kazuha's eyes lit up like a child receiving a present on Christmas. He smiled, a smile brighter than the sun. "You do?"

"Of course I do" you said as you two Faced each other. "Well what does this make us now?" He took your hand in his.

You thought about it for a while before answering. "More than just bestfriends"

.•♫•♬• 𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕•♬•♫•.

(Simple, short. Okay-ish for a first one shot if I do say so myself. This is my first so I at least hope it's okay, I'll be updating if more if I can.)