ɪɪ.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"No!" Mantis yells fearfully, causing Nebula and Imra's heads to snap toward the noise.

Imra and Nebula glance at each other for a moment before running toward the sound. The two aliens notice Quill and Mantis trying to revive a dying Rocket, gasping for air with a med-pack on his chest.

"All I did was activate the med-packs!" Quill explains in alarm at the sight of the two women.

"Get them off! Now!" Nebula demands, causing Imra to nod in agreement.

Mantis and Peter gently take off the med pack, causing Imra to look worriedly at her friend. He was foaming at the mouth, breathing in pain, wildly gasping for air. Dried blood covers Rocket's wound which was now fully healed from the med-pack.

"We need to get him to the med-bay!" Peter orders, carrying Rocket's limp body in his arms.

"It was destroyed," Nebula replies.

"How about the one on the ship?" Imra suggests.

"Let's go!" Peter exclaims as the heroes run toward the Bowie.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

After helping Nebula and Peter place various wires and a ventilator on Rocket's snout, Imra watches her companion worriedly as Nebula figures out how to save Rocket.

"A kill switch?" Peter asks incredulously, causing Imra's eyes to widen in shock.

"A device set to destruct if anyone goes poking around inside him, or even if we use the med-packs," Nebula clarifies.

"And why would Rocket have a kill switch?" Quill wonders.

"Apparently, someone considers him proprietary technology and sent that golden lunatic to get him," Nebula responds.

"So, he'll die if we operate on him?" Mantis inquires worriedly.

"And he'll die if we won't," Drax adds.

"There has to be some way to bypass it," Imra speaks, placing a hand under her chin, brainstorming.

"It looks like there's a passkey that could override the kill switch," Nebula declares.