6

"NIKI!"Ah another day of sunoo shouting.

"WHAT!"

"WHERE'S MY PHONE?"

"WHICH ONE?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHICH ONE?!"

"YOU HAVE A BLACK,BLUE,PINK,WHITE AND RED PHONE DUMBASS"

"THE-THE BLACK ONE!"

"ON YOUR TABLE"

"THANKS!"

...

"Sunoo you forgot where you placed your phone the fifth time today."Heeseung told and jay laughed.

"Hey hey,it's not my fault my brains not working"Sunoo defended himself.

"Yea yea, whatever"Jay said and stood up."So I'm gonna go make breakfast"

"Want me to help?"Heeseung asked and got a nod.

...

Heeseung called the members to eat breakfast and Niki sighed happily.

"Why,what's wrong?"heeseung asked.
"No like,I'm glad you didn't cook ramen I'm tired of it"

"Aish this kid"

They ate the amazing food and jungwon asked sunoo if he wants to go take a walk cause there might be a full moon.
Sunoo nodded and they went out not knowing the others were following.

...

The full moon,it was there Infront of their eyes,they chose the most perfect spot as the moon was so bright and gorgeous.

"The moon is so pretty like-"Sunoo got cut off.
"Like me?"jungwon said cause he knew the answer.

"Heh,yea like you"

"Bro is sunoo gonna confess?"Niki whispered to the members as they were behind a tree.

"Please god let that happen"Heeseung prayed.

'Shit I should just confess'sunoo thought.

"Jungwon"

"Hm?"

"I wanted to tell you something. It's a little hard for me to say, but I think you should know that I have feelings for you,it's a feeling I can't get rid off-."Sunoo didn't get to continue as he felt soft lips on his own.

Sunoo was shocked but kissed back.It felt like they were in heaven,the way they move their lips it was a match made perfectly.

"I like you,no I love you too"Jungwon gave his answer and they hugged eachother.

"Holy shi-"

"No cursing niki"

...

"Wait,wait, wait, wait, wait,you guys saw me and jungwon kissing at the beach?!"Sunoo scolded them.

"Well,yeah,it was a very cute moment you know?"Jake said and smiled.

"Have you guys ever heard of,I don't know,PRIVACY?"
"Sunnie calm down"As soon and jungwon said that jay gagged.

"Bro what the fuck"

"Did-did you just call sunoo,'SUNNIE'?"Heeseung was hell confused and stared at jungwon.

"Well,yea why?"

"Bro-"Jay made a fake vomit noise and sunoo rolled his eyes and brang Jungwon to their shared room.

...

It's now 1 a.m. and jungwon woke up from a terrible nightmare.

He woke up all sweaty and saw sunoo waking up and looking at him.

"Wonie?You ok?"

"N-no,I got a nightmare i-it was a-about you d-dying"Jungwon stuttered out and sunoo carried him to the bed and hugged him.

"It's okay,my love I'll stay next to you"Sunoo said and the both of them went back to sleep.

As they went back to sleep the door opens by its self.Not really it was just the other members going in and taking tons of pictures.

___________________________________________

Sorry guys this chapter is short,cause I'm really busy.

I'll make it up to you guys,a long or a double update:)

-lazy author