9

(Jungwon's POV)

Should I text sunnie?Hmmmmm i should.

Sweetheart<333
Hyung,are you busy?

Sunnie❤️
No,I'm not why?

Sweetheart<333
Can we meet?

Sunnie❤️
Sure, where?

Sweetheart<333
The ice cream shop we always go.

Seen

______-______-______-______-______-

Did he left me on read?How dare he-

"Sweetheart lest goo!"Wait what-Did he just teleport or some shit?Wait,fuck I need to get ready.

...

Just in time I'm readyyy.

"Sunnieee!"I called and he came and scooped me up and brang me outside of the building too go to the ice cream shop.He is always caring.

"So how was your day?"I asked him.

(No one's POV)

"Not much,I mean,I had to deal with Jake hyung and niki.They were bickering over who's dog is cuter.How bout you?"

"My day?Well,the manager told me to get ready for a variety show or some sort,then I accidentally spilled jays coffee.He was in a bad mood so that's why i asked for you to bring me to the ice cream shop,so I could run away"Jungwon told,and sunoo chuckles.

"Wow,wonie.Anyway,we've arrived"Sunoo placed jungwon down and they walked into the ice cream shop and boom.

"Hi won!Your ice creams ready"jungwon and sunoo was speechless."Don't be shy to take it,it's on the house by the way"

"Thank youuu!"They walked out of the shop and walked around.
"It's like we are a regular there"Sunoo says and jungwon snorted.

"Dumbass,we are,a regular there"  "oh"

"Anyway-"Jungwon got cut off by like multiple fans Infront of them."I thought that today was a clear day?"Sunoo says jungwon just shrugs while smiling nervously.

"Should we run?"Jungwon whispers and finishes his ice cream with sunoo."Yea"

As the fans took a few steps to them jungwon and sunoo ran as fast as they can.Luckily,their dorm was close so they ran real fast and finally arrived.

"That..was close"Jungwon says while panting and laying in the floor alongside sunoo."What happened?"They looked up to see Joshua enjoying his ice cream.

"We went out for ice cream then when we went out of the shop there were multiple fans chasing us"Jungwon told and Joshua nodded."I understand how you feel.It happened to me once,and I lost my favourite earring"Joshua says while sobbing dramatically.

After Joshua finished being dramatic,they went back to the dorm where they saw the members sitting on the couch looking at them.

"I thought you guys were supposed to go on a walk?"Jay asks."We were supposed too,but there were TONS of fans outside so we didn't get too"

"Sad,well sunghoon took another plushie home go check it out"As soon as jay says that sunghoon ran into the living room,the area they're in.

"JUNGWON,I GOT YOU A CAT PLUSHIE!"

"YOU DID?"

"I DID"

"OH.MY.GOD."

"I KNOW RIGHT?"

"THANK YOU SO MUCH HYUNGGGGG"Jungwon ran to sunghoon and hugged him as tight as he can.Sunoo felt jealousy all over he body but then heeseung came up from behind him.

"Dumbass,stop being jealous"Heeseung says.

"Whatever"

....

It was night time and you know as usual,they did a live.
"How bout Pocketz and Ramyeonz again in the live is there anyone else who wants to join the live?"Jungwon asks.

"Nope you guys enjoy the three of us are tired"Jay says as Niki asked sunghoon to carry him.

(With the three)

"You're so cute"Sunghoon told the youngest and he blushes.

"What the fuck?Are you guys dating or what?If you are, remember to respect the singles"Jay scolded and sunghoon chuckles.

"Wait-your actually dating?!"Jay shouted and Niki hides in Sunghoon's arms.

"Boom boom!Mister Sherlock, you have connected the dots"Sunghoon the laughs at jays expression.

"Disgusting"

....

(With the fours)

"Hey engenes"Jungwon said to the camera.

Sunwon4evah:Pocketz and Ramyeonz again?!My hearttt TT

"IM SORRY FOR YOUR HEART"Jake replied to the comment and they laughed.

All of them either talked about their comeback orange blood,like giving spoilers or replying to comments.

MicasaIsEnhypen:ENHYPEN! FIGHTING FOR YOUR COMEBACKKKK!

"thanks!"

.....

"I'm tireddd"

"Me too"

"Okey guys we gotta end this live,um goodnight yoii"Jungwon says and waved at the camera.

....

"Goodnight"

______________________________________________

FINALLY I POSTED SOMETHING.

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO
SORRYYYYYY.

I'm very busy now days...
TT

I don't want to tell you all abt my problems,so bai yoii.

-Echah