Author's Note

Hello,

This is Odette, this is a fan fiction of Harry Potter. There will be new characters joining this Harry Potter series. Lilian Potter, Mattheo Riddle, Dom Olvert. I'm not the original creator of Lilian and Potter and Mattheo Riddle. But I'm the original creator of Dom Olvert. The character Mattheo Riddle belongs to Yasmine Amaro, and I couldn't find the creator of Lilian Potter.

**SPOILER ALERT!**

Information of the new characters

** Lilian Potter-  New character, kind, smart, talented, prankster, Harry Potter's younger sister, known as the "girl who lived"

** Mattheo Riddle-  New character, kind, smart, goofy, a Riddle, Tom Riddle is his brother.

** Dom Olvert- Younger self of Lord Voldemort.

Changes in the story

** New characters will include

** Harry Potter's mission will change a little bit

** Dom Olvert is the younger self of Voldemort NOT Tom Riddle.

** Slytherin and Gryffindor will get along later.

** Some characters will be villains instead of heroes or some character will be heroes instead of villains.

** Some characters won't die but some will for some specific reasons.

**  Some characters personalities will change later or now.

** Some characters background story will change.

** The theme of the story will not change.

Lilian Potter

Which year will Lilian go to when she joins Hogwarts?

Even though she is one year younger than Harry she will be joining with Harry. Lilian is youngest student in her year group.

Does Lilian have a scar like Harry?

Yes, her scar is on the side of her neck. She got her scar like how Harry did. When she was a baby Voldemort tried to kill her with a curse but her mum Lily tried to save her it hit the Dark Lord instead, leaving a scar on her neck.

Does Lilian have a power?

Yes, she has Parseltongue and Seer.

Does The Dark Lord wanted to kill Lilian too?

Yes, Voldemort knows that The Potter family is powerful and he fears that Harry and Lilian will defeat him.

Why did Lilian joined the Death Eaters?

She was trying to protect herself and Harry. Voldemort told that if Lilian join the Death Eaters he won't kill her but will kill Harry. But while Hogwarts was preparing for the war she told Harry about the plans that Voldemort is doing which shows that she is protecting Harry and her home Hogwarts. And Lilian didn't want to join the Death Eaters.

Why did Lilian got selected to Slytheryin?

She shared Slytherin traits she was ambitious and cunning, always sneaking around after hours and cooking up plans with Draco and Mattheo. Her green eyes even match the house. And she had a part of Voldermort's soul.

Draco Malfoy

Is Draco a bully like in the book?

No, He is kind in this fan fiction but in his 1st year he didn't get along with Harry so he teased him a lot in his 1st year. So did Harry.

Are Crabbe and Goyle friends with Draco?

No, But they were friends in their 1st year. When they were in their 2nd year Draco found out they were talking behind his back and Bully Lilian for being a Slytherin so Draco ended his friendship with Crabbe and Goyle.

Who does Draco become friends with?

His best friends are Mattheo and Lilian. And later he becomes friends with Harry, Hermione, The Weasley Siblings, Tom, Blaise and Pancy.

How did Harry and Draco become friends?

Harry and Draco were enemies when they were in their 1st year. Draco didn't have good have good impression when he first introduced to Harry so Harry had bad intensions of Draco but really Draco is nice. But when Lilian joined Hogwarts Draco, Mattheo and Lilian became best friends instantly. Draco and Harry were forced by Lilian to become friends. For first few months they only became friends for Lilian but later there became really close and were really good friends.

Why did Draco joined the Death Eaters?

Draco was forced by his parents. But then he just wanted to leave The Death Eaters. But when Lilian joined the Death Eaters he made his mission to protect Lilian and Harry from The Dark Lord and Draco knows why Lilian joined the Death Eaters and he has a hard time believing that Voldemort is not going to hurt Lilian .

** Most of the ideas belong to J.K. Rowling.**

** In the first book there won't be major changes so please don't point out that it's the same thing that J.K Rowling has written.**

** The changes I have mention won't include in this book those are changes and characters will be in my future books of Harry Potter fan fiction or will happen in the first book later**

**Second book there will be many changes.**

Enjoy the book!

P.S. I write by the films and the books. So please don't point out stuff like ' he is mean in the book' , etc. So it will be the mix of the books and the movies.                 
Thank You!