Chapter 7: The Inescapable Loop

With each attempt to alter the past, Max found himself trapped in an inescapable loop—a relentless cycle that seemed to defy the laws of time. No matter how hard he tried, changing the course of events proved impossible.

Every time he returned to the past, armed with knowledge of the future, Max hoped that this time would be different. But every time, the outcome remained unchanged, as if fate itself was determined to keep the events intact.

As Max ventured back into the past once more, he saw the consequences of his actions unfolding before him. His attempts to prevent the tragedy inadvertently led to its occurrence. Daniel, who have seen his own son from a different timelines, each of them looking almost the same, but talking to him in a different manner, started becoming mad and depressed.

The letters his mother had written, once filled with hope for a different future, now took on a different meaning. Max saw that they were not only a testament to her fears but also a foretelling of the inescapable loop that he found himself in.

He had become the cause of the very events he sought to prevent—a paradoxical twist that challenged the very fabric of reality.

The pain of his failure was a constant ache in his heart. The boy who had once dreamed of rewriting his past had now become a man burdened by the consequences of his actions.

With each failed attempt, Max came to understand that some things were beyond his control. Time, like an unforgiving river, flowed onward, refusing to yield to the whims of mortals. The past was immutable, and his attempts to change it were like trying to hold back the tides.

In the solitude of his thoughts, Max grappled with the question of whether he should continue his time travels. But he knew that the answer lay not in altering the past but in accepting it, embracing the pain and the joy, and finding meaning in the journey.