Hate (Sad and sweet imagine)

You and Shawn were those type of sweet couple since 9th grade. Now you're in 11th grade. and you've been getting hate nowadays 'till one day you couldn't take it anymore.

Y/N POV

Y/N is a slut!

Whore!

Ugly!

Y/N doesn't deserve Shawn she's an ugly slut.

GO DIE!

NO ONE CARES IF YOU DIE!

Those were all the hate you've been getting these days, you didn't know what you did to get hate.. Shawn is in the studio while you're alone at home.

So, you decided to do what they want. You went in the bathroom, took out your blades that you've been hiding from Shawn and took out the pills from the sink's cabinet

You first cut 3 in each of your arms and thighs each one deeper.When you did that you didn't realize that Shawn has come home back from the studio and is searching for you. He then started to go to the bathroom and heard you crying.

"Y/N? Are you okay in there? Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing" You heard Shawn speak through the door. "I'm sorry Shawn.. Goodbye" you said back. By then Shawn was banging on the door begging you to open the door. "Y/N! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" Shawn yelled. You were now trying to open the bottle of pills, but you couldn't open it. Suddenly, the door busted open and there stood a shocked Shawn with tears stained face.

He ran to you and threw the pills away from you and hugged you. "Please Y/N! Don't do this, please don't leave me! we'll get this through... together" Shawn whispered. "I'm so- sorry Sh-Shawn. I-I won't do it again" you said. "I love you Y/N" Shawn said. "I love you too Shawn" you said back. Then you guys shared a sweet passionate kiss.