Cheating

You and Shawn dated for 3 years. But lately Shawn has been acting weird...

Y/N POV

"Hey babe" you said while kissing Shawn's cheek. "Hey Y/N" Shawn said back. "What's wrong Shawn? You've been acting kinda weird lately.." you said."Nothing's wrong with me.. I'm perfectly fine baby" Shawn said back sending you a nervous smile.. but you just shrugged it off.

*Next day*

You got ready for the day and grabbed your car keys and drove to Starbucks (Typical white chick). You got out of your car and went into Starbucks.

You ordered your favourite drink in Starbucks and went to sit down in a booth next to a window. Then you saw something that you wished you didn't see...

You saw Shawn... with another girl.. kissing in the parking lot of the mall which was near Starbucks. Tears instantly welled up in your eyes.. "Y/N!" the barista called handing you your drink. You got your drink and drove home crying..

*That Night*

'Why would Shawn cheat on me?' 'what did I do to deserve this?' you thought. You have been crying all day in your room.

Shawn's POV

I just got back from the mall with Lauren. Yes I'm cheating on Y/N. Why you ask? I don't even know.. I love both Y/N and Lauren.

I open the front door to me and Y/N's house and heard someone crying.. Y/N! I rushed up the stairs and into our room.

"Y/N... What's wrong?" I asked

*back to your POV*

"Y/N.. what's wrong?" You heard Shawn ask.. "Why would you do this to me Shawn?" you whimpered. "Do what Y/N?" Shawn ask again."Why would you cheat on me?" You saw Shawn's face expression change to guilt. "I-I'm so-sorry Y/N" Shawn said "How long has it been Shawn?" you asked him. "6 months" Shawn said quietly "6 MONTHS?! You've been cheating on me for 6 MONTHS?!" You screamed.

"I can't take this anymore Shawn.. I-I just can't... Goodbye" You said. "NO! Y/N don't leave me! Please don't leave me!" Shawn screamed tears streaming down his face.

"But if I stay.. Promise me you won't EVER cheat on me again.." you said "I-I promise Y/N I-I won't . I'll break up with her tomorrow.. I love you too much to EVER let you go.. I love you Y/N forever and always" Shawn said coming closer wiping my tears off "I love you too Shawn.. forever and always" You said.Then you and Shawn kissed a passionate kiss.

The next day Shawn broke up with Lauren. and 3 years later you guys were married and you guys had 2 mini Shawn's and 2 mini Y/N's.

THE END