interact

We came out of the portal, to see Pavitr and Gayatri together, Gayatri waved at Hobie, opening her arms for me to hug her. and i ran to her, she hugged me back and told me how much she missed us.

Oh yeah, forgot to say, Pavitr told Gayatri that he's spider-man which later led us telling her as-well, i don't blame Pav for telling her because they have been together for six or seven years now.
Gwen and Miles appeared just a second later i signalled for Gwen to join our embrace and she did so it was a nice hug while it lasted until the guys pulled us away to go to our hangout spot, the beach.

Once we got there, i kept what i had on while everyone else got into bikinis and trunks, it was embarrassing to be the only one not in swimwear, but it was better then showing my skin.

SCAR TW

the reason i never got into my bikini was because of the scars on my stomach from Logan, it made me look so ugly, Hobie knows but no one else does, i don't want them to know either but all they'll do is pity me and tell them how sorry they feel and i don't want to ruin the vibe.

END OF TW

it was always that way, no one judged me for it but asked every time we got bear any ocean, lake or pool, they will figure out someday. We all ran and jumped into the ocean and laughed our asses off, i dared Gwen to fake drown in-front of Miles, her head in the water. He started freaking out screaming for help but we all just laughed at him.

"Do you guys not care!?" Miles screamed at us with his arms crossed.

"Oh my god Gwenny-Bear!" i shouted sarcastically running over to her and flipping her over, she jumped up and lunged at me.

"RAAHHH!" Gwen roared in a zombie voice, scaring the shirt out of Miles and we both went underwater and came back up after, everyone's reaction was so funny i wish we recorded it.

"Gwen why'd you do that!? You scared the shit out of me!" Miles gasped and turned to us all. "You all knew! You just laughed, what if it was real!?"

"Mate, you could see the bubbles around her head, she was breathing" Hobie laughed and we all joined in.

"Miles i recorded that!" Gayatri smirked and i turned to her to see Pav's arm around her waist and she was shaking her phone in some water proof bag. We all smiled and Miles tried running after her to delete it but it was too late before all of our phones buzzed with a video from Gayatri.

We stayed there for a few more hours before we went back to Pavitr's house, on the way there was saw ducks walking on the sidewalk (pavement fr) and we all laughed in awe. One of them even came up to Pavitr and he patted its back.

"Ok!! Let's play a game!" Pavitr smiled at us, Miles asked him what sort of game and i jumped into the conversation.

"Speaking of games, i brought Uno, Monopoly and I brought a deck of cards so we can play New Market!" I grinned, but they all just looked at me in pure confusion.