Chapter 3

Yall I had to take a break and get myself together because those ppl wasn't lyin when they said this was a job but anyway im back with a new chapter
———————————————————————————————
Xavier pov*
I can believe that actually happened last night like I was just tryna see what was up, I didn't even think he would respond but girl when I tell u, I was kicking my feet like a school girl with her first crush that her parents don't know about because this man texted me.

Not mention I am so happy he know how to text because some people really just be giving u these dry ass replies like damn if I wanted dry I would have went and ate a Popeyes biscuit but to each its own. Anyway it's 5:00 am and here I am looking for an outfit because i decided that I was too tired to pick out my outfit the night before like a dumbass.

"Ugggh y is this so difficult like all I want is to look good" I said to my only friend Jess from my childhood old school. Like this is the only person I mess with fr, he really my ride or die always supporting me even when he found out I was gay never once did he try anything though he did question if I ever had a crush on him.

"Bro y don't u wear the outfit in your hand" does he not listen, the outfit in my hand is tooooo basic for my first day as the new student, I'm tryna be out here thuggin wit my rounds....yeah nahh that shit was corny as hell "I can't, it's too basic plus I already wore it and I'm trying to look good" I said whining about what to where still though maybe I should just let my little sister pick out my outfit, she did say she wanted to work in fashion.

"You doin too much already, just put on the black crop with the low rise jeans that hang off yo hips and make your ass look good then accessorize with some silver jewelry and toss on sum converse" damn this boy been doing his homework..Im so proud of my baby,it almost brings me to tears " and hurry up it's already 6:30" my eyes practically shot out my scull "WHAT". I haven't even done my hygiene yet and my bus comes at 7:00, I hang up the phone but not before thanking jess profusely and running to take a shower.

Once I got out the shower after handling my business it was already seven and I knew for a fact that I was walking, my parent's had left for work earlier and took Zoe with them. Since I knew I already gon be late.I wasn't going to rush because what's the point I'm already late might as well be more late. Once I finished getting ready and was ready to leave it was now 7:40 which meant I had to get my ass on before the school try and call my mama on the first day. I walked out side with my phone in my hand putting in the school on google maps checking to see how far it was from my house and when it said 20 minutes I thought that's not far until I realized that I had it set to "by car" so I changed it to walking and wanted to cry.

The walk was like 45 minutes and I was just to much out of shape to make that walk so I decided to go back inside and just take my L but I heard a voice call my name "Xavier" Damien called out to me. Damn he looked good , he had these black sweatpants with some black slides, a white tee and a black jacket. Though the fit was kinda basic it he pulled it off and was lookin fine as hell in it to,but what is he still doing here? does he walk to school?

It would make sense as to y he is so muscular but not to much because that would be the turn off for me, I'm sorry but to much muscles just look painful and are so unattractive but I do admire those who work hard to a body like that cus I can't and I won't, " hello... zay.... Are u still there?" Damien said. At first I was confused because his voice sounded closer for sum reason until I looked up and seen him standing directly in front of me.

HOW THE HELL DID I NOT REALIZE HE WAS IN FRONT OF ME, he was just standing there looking at me as if I was sick or crazy and I wanted to cry cus why was I acting slow in front of this fine ass man like bro cmon man.

"huh" I replied

Damien took a big sigh while shaking his head and repeated his earlier statement "do u need a ride to school", A ride? Does he have a friend coming to pick him up or something,maybe his mom is still at home. I was deep in thought until I felt something cross over my chest, looking around confused I saw Damien leaning real close to my face while strapping me into a car.

"Do u space out all the time or is it just because I'm fine" he said grinning. I rolled my eyes HARD "boy u not special" I said as I continued to look around the car, it was nice and it didn't look like a car u would typically see someone's mother driving or at least that's what I thought "whose car is this" I asked turning to Damien who was now driving to McDonald's to get us some breakfast even though it would make us later then we already were but hey I ain't complaining.

He look at me while ordering our food like I used to ride the short bus " it's my car zay" he said as got the food from the lady working the register. "Oh" was all I could say bc how much of a dumb bitch was I, the man is 17 and a junior in high school wit rich parents, if he didn't have a car I would be even more concerned. See now it makes sense as to why he looked at me like that and the decorations to the car.

The rest of the 20 minute drive was spent in silence as the embarrassment began to sink in and I wondered to myself if this was really going to be a good year or would I make a complete fool out of myself before January.

———————————————-_—-______________\_\\\\\_____——————

Umm it's been a while😪 and I have nothing to say I just kinda stopped but her i am again though I don't know for how long

Do u think Xavier is a lil slow? Or do u also have moments like him?