Restart

It has been 3years since anika left OM mansion. The same day of her marriage reception. Its true that she love shivaay but not more than her self-respect. She would have fight back and do tie tie piss of that oberio family but they don't deserve that much important. They are hollow people who say something, show something, and do something entirely opposite. Like she always believed only rich people can afford love for middle class people like her family and respect suitable. Time is best medicine for pain. She is also slowly moving on from oberoi with support of her brother. Starting a new life away from that city and people were best decision she take.
Commotion happening in road brough her back from these thoughts. She looks at her watch she is going to be late
Ani :what this commotion bhaiyya? Why road is blocked
Person:what to say. Some people they are. They want live luxurious life but have any money. The debt collectors and landlord is making this commotion
Ani :but it's their personal matter right, why the hell are they blocking road for.
Person 2:There are many people they were fooling. Today everyone jointly attacked them so they can't escape. That's why
Ani :still because of  them we are getting late.
Then only anika hear some of debt collectors were passin very bad comments about women in their family.Trying to harass them.
Anika :what the hell? Why are guys not reacting
Person :because it's their personal matter, why unnecessary burden
Anika:really will you react same if that women is from your family
Saying this she angrily go towards home. It's very shaddy area and very small house . She could the women saying wait for men of family to return.That's sound feels familiar but she can't pinpoint it.But the people are not hearing anything and started to throwing things out of housnow.Anika:what the hell?? Why are guys spreading raitha here.
Landlord :stay away from this girl. Its non of your business.
Anika: exactly, then why the hell are you guys creating public nuisance. And is this way you guys behave with women. Stop all this right now otherwise I am going to call the police.
She act like lioness she is. People started murmuring between themselves. Some people from group recognise anika.They very well know what she is capable of
Person : Anika beta don't involve in their matter. This whole family is so shameless that it going effect you also.
Anika:ask sorry to those women and clear the road. And handle the matter in civil way
Landlord :without money I am not going leave here. They have to vacate  the house right now
"Anika puttar "
Anika:dadi. O beti kiii
She hug dadi tightly. If there is anyone from oberoi who she still love its dadi. She know how dadi accept anika as bhahu and love her as daughter. She don't understand anything. What the hell is happening. How oberoi are in this state? What happen?
Dadi was also in very emotional state she hug her tightly and broken down completely.
Person :Anika don't fall for their drama
Anika:Can you guys please dispense now. You guys know me I am taking their responsibility. We will talk about it
Person : But anika
Anika: pls. You guys know me very well. For me
Again there is murmuring between the people
Person : fine. This is their last chance anika. Its only for you
Landlord : what the hell? I need them out of my house right now. (He look at prinku lust fully )Otherwise I know how to
Before he even complete the sentence a tight slap fall on his face. And the second.
Anika :bell ringed
He was trance of that slap. The people who reluctant to leave see this fly from there. Within sec all commotion solved. Now only the landlord is remain. Not because he want to but he can't able move.
Ani: One more time look at women with that eye I am pluck it out. How much you want(Anika settle the money.)Now pick up all the things which you throw outside and ask sorry from them.
Landlord :but I won't allow them in my house even for sec
Ani: if you open your mouth one more time. You will see why people call me kidikithode anika. And we are leaving. We don't stay in your place even for sec.
Dadi : but anika puttar
Anika: not right now dadi. We are leaving to my house.

next update on : next sunday