Restart 3

After settling oberoi in her home Anika don't know how to feel. Her house is not too small or big its enough both her and her brother but not enough  for all oberoi. What were  I am thinking?.And these nonsense fight and behavior of these two obro bahues. Thank god she is not their daughter law they have become intolerant. How the hell iam going to handle sahil.
Shiv:if you have second thought its ok anika we ready to leave. We will find something
Anika want to shout an "will you shut up " on his face. Already his mother is testing her patiences. That women change  from pleading to order within this short time. Chameleon doesn't change colour this easily.She should had give them some money and arrange any other house for them. But its too late
Shiv:Anika you are already regretting this. It doesn't make you bad person anika. You have already done enough. Plzz let us go
Anika totally avoid shiv and talk to rudy.
Anika:rudy where is om? I need to talk to him
Rudy :tia was actually a kapoor. Swethalana and her were sister. They have already planned everything. I don't know details but being shivaays wife and with some documents she claim major shares in company. By blackmailing shivaay with saying tha om is illegitimate and swethalana by seducing dad claim other half. First from company then from house we were kick out from everywhere. The people we considered as family, friends, partners everyone left us in blink of eyes. There was no job, no money. Nothing at all. We come to street with empty hand. I don't need to tell you more about our current status.
Anika was studded would be understatement. She never expect such answer from rudy. Really her crybaby grow into a matured person. She doesn't even ask the question still he understand everything. Life really is the biggest teacher. And rudy really learn his lesson.She hugged him tightly. That hug have everything which both of them want to tell each other. Shivaay and prinku watched this with a small smile. They are seeing rudy this relaxed after a long time. The smile which is now present on his face where lost somewhere. Anika unknowingly already restart their life from the pause which life put on it.
Prinku :and we are extremely sorry about mom and choti mom.
Rudy :can I ask you something didi.Teach them a lesson (Anika broke the hug and look at rudhra. Both shivaay and prinku also looked at him confused )
Rudy :its high time they learn their lesson didi. Only you teach them because my superwoman can do anything. Fighting with your family is so tiring di. I am fed up.
Anika : (she understand him very and feel sad about him. He doesn't deserve that ) Don't worry about it rudy.I will teach so chaka chak that they will never forget this lesson in their life time. (They both grin to each other like they planing something )
Shiv:whats chaka chek
Rudy/prinku/ani : dazzling. You don't understand anything
And all of them laughed. Oberoi feel strange seeing each other laughing it have been ages they see that smile. All thanks to anika. Its true only mere presence of some people is enough. They give the hope and smile to go forward. Anika is bless for them
Anika : okk okk so still you don't answer my question rudy. Wher is om?
There was silence formed. All three of them looked each other and anika see this and understand there is something
Rudy : I don't know
Anika: what??
Rudy :please don't ask me anything more about him. Atleast for me he is closed chapter.All his life is done mistakes and easy escape from it without any punishment. But not this time.
Rudy goes from there. Anika don't able to understand anything. Shivaay also look very guilty.
Prinku : om bhai doesn't take the news of kappor blackmailing shivaay in the name of him lightly. It destroy him. He again started to using drugs and.. Leave it anika. Like rudhra bhai said now he closed chapter
Shivaay : I always says about blood, lineage, family bullshit. Today that same things destroy my family. Separate my brother from me. Karma is bitch anika. It's may be punishing for hurting you.
Anika wanted to say something. She never saw shivaay so broken. She can't image his pain she know very well that his brothers were his life.
"Anika didi"they hear the shouting of sahil
Anika: phail gya raita